Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Patiently waiting the price drop or justdon drop whichever first the way don taking his sweet ***** time to drop  

IMO these will drop in price very fast, then go up by around summer time to $1500+, trust me a lot of "wanna be resellers" can't hang on to a $700 shoe for that long w/out trying to dump them in time for the next hype drop. 
Thats how every release works

Weak ***** dudes on this NT forum i swear 
roll.gif
 but there are sum cool ones but like i said earlier FEW AND FAR BETWEEN 

Weak ***** dudes on this NT forum i swear 
roll.gif
 but there are sum cool ones but like i said earlier FEW AND FAR BETWEEN 
I agree... and assume you are counting yourself in as one of the 'weak ******* dudes' 

Last edited:
Flight Club is down to $1250 in a few sizes. I'm gonna hold out for a $900-950 pair. Was going pull the trigger at $1100 but there's sellers coming down to $1000-1050 already.
"Conditional pairs ". No box, hat, or pin. In store only. Regular price is still sitting at $1500.

Not you bro I mean in general.

I get warnings on the regular from Meth and this forum doesn't help you.

Instead u got a dude up here ranting about gotdamb sneakers like normal working people can't afford them.

We have doctors, architects, Wall Street guys on this forum and you don't even need those job titles to afford ******** pair of sneakers

Forum is just super lame now.

You can leave at anytime you know that right?

Thats how every release works
Some flops here and there.  (couple hyped  lebrons,  black pushas,  some recent Ronnie stuff), but for the most part it does work like that,t but very few have huge spikes that make them worth hanging on for months after they drop.

Im were you're at... I don't know how people have access to these HTML elements (size ids) before they are listed on the site unless they are leaked somehow. I really would like to know. 

That page that is linking from the banner i don't even is the live link to the actual shoe when it is going to drop.

Oh my mistake... I thought you were just a really self aware individual and knew that you were lame AF 
Bruh im a tell you this once and im done straight up be aware of this u e thug im not for this NT drama but ima let my opinion be heard on the board if you dont like it KEEP IT MOVING!! i didnt @ u or anything but you wanna come at me? F u its guys like you that get slapped up in person frfr C()ck sucking **** 

Why everyone mad in here? I missed out and you don't see me insulting everyone else

Bruh im a tell you this once and im done straight up be aware of this u e thug im not for this NT drama but ima let my opinion be heard on the board if you dont like it KEEP IT MOVING!! i didnt @ u or anything but you wanna come at me? F u its guys like you that get slapped up in person frfr C()ck sucking **** 
Damn man I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I apologize

Back
Top Bottom