Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Sell me a pair for 900?

I'll be your e-bestie and you can come stay, free of charge, if you're ever in L.A.
Some guy on Facebook said they got s gang of pairs at the pop up shop. I ain't about that life tho. I'd rather sit at home in my underwear and wait for the L online.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Those are all broken^. I need need help finding an id for the size if anyone knows what they are doing I would really appreciate the help.

I have a backdoor for the shoe being added to the cart. It is not linking a specific size though is what I meant.

BBBloke did the JustDon site, was giving hints on twitter to not use bots. Probably doesnt want anyone to attempt at backdooring either.
Haven't seen anyone backdoor yeezysupply successfully but goodluck.

People haven't figured out that NT is on the world stage (as far as sneakers is concerned) search engines pop up with posts from our threads and etc. All they have to do is type in "early link" or "back door", accompanied with the name of the sneaker and Niketalk posts will pop up. So posting stuff like that here now is useless unless the info is QS in realtime for that moment.

Just copped from the LA store. Ton of people out there. Not sure how many they had but I would guess 100 or so?

Flight Club is down to $1250 in a few sizes. I'm gonna hold out for a $900-950 pair. Was going pull the trigger at $1100 but there's sellers coming down to $1000-1050 already.

IMO these will drop in price very fast, then go up by around summer time to $1500+, trust me a lot of "wanna be resellers" can't hang on to a $700 shoe for that long w/out trying to dump them in time for the next hype drop. 

Sell me a pair for 900?

I'll be your e-bestie and you can come stay, free of charge, if you're ever in L.A.
LOL! I see you get what I'm saying. Why would I give someone a 25% discount offer just because we're in the same forum? I tried to be helpful before the drop. I even was going to link up with some Chicago cats for the line. I got lucky and now I'm going to use the opportunity for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom