Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Umm we did get the JD 2 restock if that's what your referring to. It was a raffle at 32 s. State last Monday and Tuesday. Pick up for the winners is today.

He was talking about Snkrs Xpress.... which didn't have them. I know about the restock raffle. I was in it lol...

And mine shipped when I actually requested to cancel.

Plus the shipping takes 5 days and I'm paying like almost 30USD, this is insane.

Mine gets here Wednesday. So $30 to receive my shoes almost two weeks from the date I ordered. Stay classy, Just Don.

im the only one still waiting for tracking, eh?
Bro, make sure you email them. I paid with credit card and was waiting all week and received nothing. I emailed them Friday and sent in the authorization form they emailed me, and after 3 hours I had tracking info. My pair arrives Wednesday/Thursday

im the only one still waiting for tracking, eh?
Bro, make sure you email them. I paid with credit card and was waiting all week and received nothing. I emailed them Friday and sent in the authorization form they emailed me, and after 3 hours I had tracking info. My pair arrives Wednesday/Thursday
Did you scan the form they sent you?

Did you scan the form they sent you?
No I downloaded the form, took a pic of my id and credit card with my phone and filled out everything in photoshop and sent them the PDF back. There is a PDF app you can "scan" with your phone and email it to them. My problem was I didn't have ink to print the form out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom