Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Did you scan the form they sent you?
No I downloaded the form, took a pic of my id and credit card with my phone and filled out everything in photoshop and sent them the PDF back. There is a PDF app you can "scan" with your phone and email it to them. My problem was I didn't have ink to print the form out :lol:
Repped. Lol I'm in the same case as you thats why I asked. So you just sent the form and a picture of your ID/card?

And how did you do the signature?

Last edited:
Repped. Lol I'm in the same case as you thats why I asked. So you just sent the form and a picture of your ID/card?

And how did you do the signature?
Yea I put the cards on the form in photoshop, filled it out and did the signature in adobe acrobat. Saved it as a pdf and sent it back to them

I sent without a pic of the credit card and Id. And I just typed everything in including my signature. I got it shipped the very next day.

This has probably been answered in here somewhere, but did the blue 2's re-release as much as the beach joints did? 

Has anyone been able to pinpoint an actual number on how many were released in total? 

why not inform your wife you about to spend some folks rent money on a pair of sneakers?.....im sure he will be alright but i wonder how many fools on nt lost good chicks over sneakers

why not inform your wife you about to spend some folks rent money on a pair of sneakers?.....im sure he will be alright but i wonder how many fools on nt lost good chicks over sneakers
I told mine, she was cool with it lol. Sold the hat and some pairs and made my money back. The other shoes were getting dusty anyways 

oh no, it's not like we're fine financial wise, she just doesn't understand the effort/quality, I didn't/don't feel the need to argue with her, she asked me to get rid of them, that's all.  Happy wife, happy life.

oh no, it's not like we're fine financial wise, she just doesn't understand the effort/quality, I didn't/don't feel the need to argue with her, she asked me to get rid of them, that's all.  Happy wife, happy life.
im with you on the happy wife/life........you got a good woman, she is looking out.....my wife said the same thing, luckily we agreed they weren't worth it

This has probably been answered in here somewhere, but did the blue 2's re-release as much as the beach joints did? 
Has anyone been able to pinpoint an actual number on how many were released in total? 

The blue ones only released again in NYC for the all-star game and Just Don had pairs here and there, but there wasn't a huge re-release.

That's why i ALWAYS ship to my job and bring em into the sneakerroom/mancave either late at night when she's zzzzz, or on days she's out and about...

Then when its time to rock, i hit her with the "these? i been had these babe... They look new cuz you know I keep em cleannnnn doe". And that's if she even notices. 

The benefits of having a LARGE collection/stash.

Then when its time to rock, i hit her with the "these? i been had these babe... They look new cuz you know I keep em cleannnnn doe". And that's if she even notices. 

The benefits of having a LARGE collection/stash.

dolph voice -- preach

Last edited:
Just great...

"Unfortunately, our billing department was not able to receive authorization for the order with the credit card company. Therefore, your order has been canceled and refunded. You will see a refund on your account in 3-5 business days. Thank you for your patience."

Also called my CC, they said they approved the order, and no issues with credit, funds were there, showed that the next day (2/7/16) the order was refunded. smh, yet LOL

/end rant

Just great...

"Unfortunately, our billing department was not able to receive authorization for the order with the credit card company. Therefore, your order has been canceled and refunded. You will see a refund on your account in 3-5 business days. Thank you for your patience."

Also called my CC, they said they approved the order, and no issues with credit, funds were there, showed that the next day (2/7/16) the order was refunded. smh, yet LOL

/end rant
Yea they didn't tell anyone to fill the form out unless you emailed them about your order smh. Next time I will use my debit instead to avoid future problems 

Yea they didn't tell anyone to fill the form out unless you emailed them about your order smh. Next time I will use my debit instead to avoid future problems 
bruhhhhhhhhhhh that was what all that form talk was about the past few pages!??!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL..... I just read those comments like, 'well I'll just keep waiting for my shipping info from them', lol.

Back
Top Bottom