Just Don x Air Jordan 2

lmao justdon customer service is horrible.....a week and half no emails.....and now i finally get a response to fill out an authorization form even when my cc has been charged and payment has posted for a week :x :x :x

Best thing was when I tried to ask for a change in delivery address which they said was not possible and I asked do I have to cancel then?

Next day they shipped it out.

Took 6 days to reach my Forwarding which just received yesterday. Yet the shipment to Singapore will be done in 3 days lol.

lmao justdon customer service is horrible.....a week and half no emails.....and now i finally get a response to fill out an authorization form even when my cc has been charged and payment has posted for a week
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm in same boat, got mine tonight as well 

Best thing was when I tried to ask for a change in delivery address which they said was not possible and I asked do I have to cancel then?

Next day they shipped it out.

Took 6 days to reach my Forwarding which just received yesterday. Yet the shipment to Singapore will be done in 3 days lol.

Flight vs ground transportation. It only sounds like it should be quicker when it's within the same country. I felt the same when my package to paris was delivered and I'm still waiting for my dons lol

Flight vs ground transportation. It only sounds like it should be quicker when it's within the same country. I felt the same when my package to paris was delivered and I'm still waiting for my dons lol
But the shipping charge for the Dons isn't free then I would have expected it to be the slower priority service.

But paying close to 30USD for one week delivery within USA is quite slow I feel lol.

But the shipping charge for the Dons isn't free then I would have expected it to be the slower priority service.

But paying close to 30USD for one week delivery within USA is quite slow I feel lol.

Definitely understand that. The only thing that justifies (using the term lightly) the price for shipping is that fedex isn't cheap especially with a heavy box like that. The other day I saw someone try to ship a box of car mats and it came out to $28~ with ups ground.

some of you must be swimming in green, almost 1.4k to double up sounds crazy to me. shoe/hat combo with an already inflated msrp and skimping on the snake skin feels like I bought a b-grade just don strapback. shoes are fuego but gonna hurt devirginizing these

ok thx that was the JD I'm assuming...i was in a restaurant added to cart checked out into a L. almost forgot about that L. LOL

Definitely understand that. The only thing that justifies (using the term lightly) the price for shipping is that fedex isn't cheap especially with a heavy box like that. The other day I saw someone try to ship a box of car mats and it came out to $28~ with ups ground.
Yeah, but as long as the package is packed nicely and all then it's all fine.

$83 shipping from Canada to me in NYC. 
sick.gif

Good thing I only paid $805 Canadian dollars and the conversion is cheap, ($580 USD). Shipping brought me back to retail tho lol

Last edited:

waiting 2-3 weeks for it. I wanna be like you and wear my blue dons to pick up beach don's in person. 

I still don't know how this looks and feel in person. Have yet to hold a pair in my hand.
wear em, suprisingly comfortable for a jordan, make sure the weather is good tho

Back
Top Bottom