Just Don x Air Jordan 2

didnt even get one pair out of allll the online shop....******* HANON was the worst

Anyone banking on coping online should have only thought about it as a bonus and went in with the mindset of I'm about to waste my time. With each site releasing no more than 2 size runs if that with thousands trying to secure has no chance written all over it. And people fail to remember we in the states are not the only ones trying to cop from these UK sites they ship worldwide so who knows how many people were actually trying to cop.

Jesus Nonexistent Christ do y'all really know see what Toronto is saying? Nike is great at marketing and they do make people emotional with these releases, he's not saying he's mad or sad but they do have a grasp on most consumers especially this younger generation of "sneaker heads". That's why they have a ridiculous amount of releases right behind one another, you miss one you try for the next and so on and so forth. Then you got the Roger Murtaughs that claim "they're too old for this ****" but are still around trying because they can't leave... Nike is THE hype machine and advertising is meant to play on your emotions.
Anyone banking on coping online should have only thought about it as a bonus and went in with the mindset of I'm about to waste my time. With each site releasing no more than 2 size runs if that with thousands trying to secure has no chance written all over it. And people fail to remember we in the states are not the only ones trying to cop from these UK sites they ship worldwide so who knows how many people were actually trying to cop.
This is the case more often than not these days. 
ohwell.gif

Theres no reason for anyone to have feels over this release.  There weren't very many legit chances to cop the shoe at retail.

Most that got a pair including the resellers that are flexing full size runs had to pay for hats, jackets, and other things that pushed the price of the shoe close to $1,000.

Which is a price many were uncomfortable with from the start.

Lol I'm not going to bomb on dude like that. People get played all the time. He should be worrying about getting his money back than arguing with people in this forum. A take it as a learning lesson and move on. Speaking on moving on slowly but surely head to the ASW threads

Just wait for the hype to die down and cop a pair from $600-800. The resellers win today!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I feel price will never go down because the "cheapest" pairs selling now are for people that were able to get them without hat/jacket and are willing to sell cheaper. People that got with hat/jacket will not lower their prices hence setting the market. People will have to stop buying them for prices to drop but with any extremely limited Jordan 1-13 that won't be the case. Holding onto them will be the best bet as these will go for good money in a year or two. Always happens but some don't want to hear the truth.

IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY WANTING THESE AND THEY MISS OUT ON THE JUSTDON.COM DROP, I WOULD HEAD TO FLIGHTCLUB ASAP. AFTER THEIR FIRST BATCH SELLS, YOU CAN BET THAT NEXT BATCH WILL BE SKY HIGH.

went to concepts again this morning as I usually do every Saturday to grab sneakers. Was looking for the asics "hazards" and they didn't have them. About 6 of us were waiting they opened the doors and told us the Just Dons were available. More people showed up and copped. Concepts did it right with no announcement to reward the customers that are there every week.

View media item 1379273

went to concepts again this morning as I usually do every Saturday to grab sneakers. Was looking for the asics "hazards" and they didn't have them. About 6 of us were waiting they opened the doors and told us the Just Dons were available. More people showed up and copped. Concepts did it right with no announcement to reward the customers that are there every week.
bruh. God is on ur side.

Seeing pics on IG/Twitter have me pretty frustrated (I hate the "salty" term).

As a collector, the box/packaging/extras are what does it for me.  Such great details and presentation.  I don't know if I would ever wear them, but man, they would have been a great addition to the collection.

Ugh...part of it.  Win some, lose most.

View media item 1379273[/quote]

Nice good to see shop reg getting good treatment. I know you be getting info, so to say you didn't expect them to get it or waiting on hazards is kind of not believeable no disrespect

Seeing pics on IG/Twitter have me pretty frustrated (I hate the "salty" term).

As a collector, the box/packaging/extras are what does it for me.  Such great details and presentation.  I don't know if I would ever wear them, but man, they would have been a great addition to the collection.

Ugh...part of it.  Win some, lose most.
Exactly fam. I may have to just break down and cop these. I'll sell off a couple of doubles to ease the hit

IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY WANTING THESE AND THEY MISS OUT ON THE JUSTDON.COM DROP, I WOULD HEAD TO FLIGHTCLUB ASAP. AFTER THEIR FIRST BATCH SELLS, YOU CAN BET THAT NEXT BATCH WILL BE SKY HIGH.
Are they up on Flightclub yet?  I am just curious to see what they'll be selling them for.  I would love to own a pair but I just can't justify $900 for a pair of kicks.  Especially with a baby on the way - I'm sure the wife would kill me.

Back
Top Bottom