Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Just wait for the hype to die down and cop a pair from $600-800. The resellers win today!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
 , if anything they'll go up

Last edited:
That's my point exactly. The jordan 1 pinnacle is a totally different shoe but people will be conditioned in a sense to pay for it partly because of the exposure to the don c Jordan 2.

And I'm tired of that argument where one suspects the other is broke because he complains about absurd market prices for sneakers.

You do realize even those who are rich refuse to pay for overpriced items?

This whole idea about people who complain must be broke and people who are rich unconsciously spend money without asking questions is juvenile and isn't given much thought. Smh.
Yep, I recall Ben Baller even saying he wouldn't pay resell for the Fragments. But you know, NT Logic..

And how can you say no one is making anyone buy sneakers. Do you really believe that? I mean all the advertising, exaggerated stories... The aspect of Nike selling a lifestyle to you, all this forms into you thinking you NEED what they sell. They are forcing you to buy. They don't force you to buy because of the product, they force you to buy because they sell you a way of life that you think you need.

It's much deeper than that actually.

However, I agree that self control must be established.

Last edited:
And how can you say no one is making anyone buy sneakers. Do you really believe that? I mean all the advertising, exaggerated stories... The aspect of Nike selling a lifestyle to you, all this forms into you thinking you NEED what they sell. They are forcing you to buy. They don't force you to buy because of the product, they force you to buy because they sell you a way of life that you think you need.

It's much deeper than that actually.

However, I agree that self control must be established.

Lawd :lol:

What do you think they're supposed to do when advertising? Say "Oh maybe you need these but you'll be fine without them"?

Lawd :lol:

What do you think they're supposed to do when advertising? Say "Oh maybe you need these but you'll be fine without them"?

Don't pick one point in my argument and criticize it as if your counter point refutes my whole argument.

Bottom line, when someone says nobody is making you buy the sneakers, you assume nike isn't as well. It is in fact the opposite. Nike goes so far to make you feel sad/mad when you miss out of their products - they don't just make you buy the product, they make sure you believe you need it in your like as if it will make your lifestyle superior in your own perception.

:lol:

That's called advertising 101

And if they make you feel that way then you've got bigger issues than shoes

Last edited:
How can Nike make you feel Sad or MAd for missing out on a SHOE?

That's your own Personal Feelings!

I'm not Mad or Sad.... more Glad then anything!

Don't pick one point in my argument and criticize it as if your counter point refutes my whole argument.

Bottom line, when someone says nobody is making you buy the sneakers, you assume nike isn't as well. It is in fact the opposite. Nike goes so far to make ME feel sad/mad when I miss out of their products - they don't just make ME buy the product, they make sure I believe I need it in MY like as if it will make MY lifestyle superior in MY own perception.
FIXED

Just wait for the hype to die down and cop a pair from $600-800. The resellers win today!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I feel price will never go down because the "cheapest" pairs selling now are for people that were able to get them without hat/jacket and are willing to sell cheaper. People that got with hat/jacket will not lower their prices hence setting the market. People will have to stop buying them for prices to drop but with any extremely limited Jordan 1-13 that won't be the case. Holding onto them will be the best bet as these will go for good money in a year or two. Always happens but some don't want to hear the truth.

Back
Top Bottom