Just Don x Air Jordan 2

They sold out of KD florals and Liberty 10s 
mean.gif

I have a question regarding fit on these. Since they have the premium Italian leather on them are they a bit more roomy/loose fitting? I have narrow feet and have to size down a half for AJ3, AJ4, AJ5, and AJ6 as a few for example. Do these fit similar in terms of those Retros? Or are they more like Jordan 1s and 11s where you must go true? Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not even gonna attempt walking by.

Gonna sit on CL that night and hope I catch someone slipping lol
Dont think anyone "slipping" for under 1K
I have a question regarding fit on these. Since they have the premium Italian leather on them are they a bit more roomy/loose fitting? I have narrow feet and have to size down a half for AJ3, AJ4, AJ5, and AJ6 as a few for example. Do these fit similar in terms of those Retros? Or are they more like Jordan 1s and 11s where you must go true? Let me know. Thanks.
I believe that these are made in China, not in Italy. I believe only OG Jordan 2s were made in italy.

Don't Always Believe JB Marketing

Dont think anyone "slipping" for under 1K

I believe that these are made in China, not in Italy. I believe only OG Jordan 2s were made in italy.

Don't Always Believe JB Marketing
I've heard Italian leather, but assembled in China

They fit like my AJ IV's. My jordan 1's always felt looser. I'm a 12 and got them in a 12. They feel perfect.

Managed to trade for pair of these Don C 2's. Too big though. Hoping to trade for my size. Where do you all think would be the best options for possible size swaps? FB groups?

Thought about selling and re-buying my size with the money, but I don't think I could drop $900 + (give or take) straight up on a pair of shoes.

Good luck to those of y'all with these raffles in NYC!! Hope NT cooks!

Last edited:
Managed to trade for pair of these Don C 2's. Too big though. Hoping to trade for my size. Where do you all think would be the best options for possible size swaps? FB groups?

Thought about selling and re-buying my size with the money, but I don't think I could drop $900 + (give or take) straight up on a pair of shoes.

Good luck to those of y'all with these raffles in NYC!! Hope NT cooks!
Sell yours for $1.5K buy it now.

Purchase new ones for $900 in an auction. 

it's funny how quickly forgotten these were

thread is a ghost town now, but that's cause it was 95% resellers in here in the first place

Just got mine in from Threadz ATL.  Just wanted a quick legit check from people that have their pears:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom