Just Don x Air Jordan 2

said I was out after seeing the price but these are too clean so hopefully I can get a pair and try to flip the hat for a couple hundred

My iPhone 5 from work has had a shattered screen for like a year. I kept it because IT is only giving out Samsung Galaxies now. Still works fine.

Doubt people will be able to flip the hat for any more than $50. There will be many available and not a huge market for just the hat. So I would not factor in being able to flip the hat for much into you calculations on how much these will cost you.

REALLY DON'T SEE HOW RESELLERS WILL EAT GOOD OFF THESE. WILL BE MORE PAIRS AVAILABLE THAN THE BLUE WITH THE HIGH PRICE TAG. WE WILL SEE.

ALSO THAT HAT IS SUPER TRASH.
Thats how i feel, i dont see how these will be impossible to get then have to resale. Its going to be a hard sell.

Doubt people will be able to flip the hat for any more than $50. There will be many available and not a huge market for just the hat. So I would not factor in being able to flip the hat for much into you calculations on how much these will cost you.
I think the people that can't afford the normal $400+ Just Don hat but want one will be willing to pay $150-$200 just to say they have a Just Don....just my opinion though I could be wrong but we'll see

TTS or size up 0.5. I am either a 9.5 or 10 in most J's - really depends upon the model. I spoke to someone and got a 10.5 in blues as I heard they run small (and tight). They felt fine at first, but over the course of 5 or so wears I regret not getting a 10 so I'm going with 10 for the beaches. My blues are fine…but in my experience go TTS or only slightly up. 
Thanks for mentioning this. I tried on the Radio Raheem 2s to see how I fit into Jordan 2s and I would have gone tts (9.5) on these Don C 2s. I normally go up a .5 size in foams but tend to go tts in most Jordans. I'm still on the fence here though. Can anyone else comment on sizing? Just go a half size up if you have wider feet? Thanks. 

REALLY DON'T SEE HOW RESELLERS WILL EAT GOOD OFF THESE. WILL BE MORE PAIRS AVAILABLE THAN THE BLUE WITH THE HIGH PRICE TAG. WE WILL SEE.

ALSO THAT HAT IS SUPER TRASH.

Agreed but trust

Ppl will buy the hat for 200 min easy

My boy sold his hat from the blue just don 2 for $450

No lie

@riceNeggs

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom