Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I can't argue with that, but might still be cheaper than paying RS.

Last edited:
I can't argue with that, but might still be cheaper than paying RS.
You're right, but to me retail is all ready too much, so that customs bill is 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else in Miami gunna be at the Unknwn In Store "live raffle"? 

First time they do it that way...supposedly because too many ppl saying their raffles were rigge.d.

I would move them chairs & camp,that's how we do lol I remember when the legend blues came out,dude was sleep in line we all skipped him [emoji]128514[/emoji]throwing people chairs when the cool greys came out....just about every release people threw other people chairs....camping is fun too meet a lot of cool sneaker heads...I like if

View media item 1888053
Y'all can close down any ideas of copping at 32 South State. You're looking at the current line. After speaking with one of my connects inside I've been told that anyone getting in line later then sometime today will be out of luck. There are easily 100 plus chairs and people out here right now. The newscast about it blew the spot up.

Last edited:
View media item 1888053
Y'all can close down any ideas of copping at 32 South State. You're looking at the current line. After speaking with one of my connects inside I've been told that anyone getting in line later then sometime today will be out of luck. There are easily 100 plus chairs and people out here right now. The newscast about it blew the spot up.

your post from wed thru today are hilarious...the turn you've took :lol:

When people read that you can make $1,350 "easily" flipping these shoes, everyone starting paying their cousins, aunties, uncles, brother, sister etc to line up with them. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Someone please go toss those ghost chairs in the street.

That's the part that is really bothering me. If it was 3 or 4 chairs with someone watching over each group then it'd be cool. But there are whole sections of 5-10 chairs with nobody around. Especially toward the end of the line. It makes it really hard to get an accurate count. I mean, how many of the people in line really got that $740?

That's the part that is really bothering me. If it was 3 or 4 chairs with someone watching over each group then it'd be cool. But there are whole sections of 5-10 chairs with nobody around. Especially toward the end of the line. It makes it really hard to get an accurate count. I mean, how many of the people in line really got that $740?
740? what are you talking about

Back
Top Bottom