Just Don x Air Jordan 2

These beach Don's are some of the best Jordan's ever released IMO. Having to purchase this corny a** hat is lame though. I would have rather the shoes been packaged with the jacket. Anybody know if the Jacket runs big like the Nike Destroyers?

These beach Don's are some of the best Jordan's ever released IMO. Having to purchase this corny a** hat is lame though. I would have rather the shoes been packaged with the jacket. Anybody know if the Jacket runs big like the Nike Destroyers?
that's the truth. I would've kept a pair if it came with the jacket or a voucher that let's you pick out the size jacket you need

I saw some guy return his Don C a few days ago to brooklyn nike factory store. Do they sell it again at the store or do they send it back to Nike?

I saw some guy return his Don C a few days ago to brooklyn nike factory store. Do they sell it again at the store or do they send it back to Nike?
Went to the store today to try and get those sold within mins of the return I was told

Went to the store today to try and get those sold within mins of the return I was told
Didn't think they put it back on sale right a way. But I should of asked. Did they put it at a discount? Cause I know the discount at the factory store are terrible for sneakers even with little hype.

Didn't think they put it back on sale right a way. But I should of asked. Did they put it at a discount? Cause I know the discount at the factory store are terrible for sneakers even with little hype.

Anything remotely coveted never makes it on to the floor. Some employee scooped those up immediately. I've returned Retros (Oreo 4s, BOB 10s, among others) to the Factory Store and it was pretty clear that an employee ended up with them. And even if they made it on to the floor, I think they would be full price.

Back
Top Bottom