Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Cancelled email at 332 am for an 11 
roll.gif

Caught a break on these bricks

Those that got canceled what order # y'all have?? I made 2 orders one for a men's and one for a toddlers sz i really want the toddler sz but looks like both orders will get canceled??

Last edited:
First n last time ordering from these clowns. How does a order get canceled 10 hrs later but the funds r tied up for 14 days. Do better just don.

No restock - they oversold. 

Another size 11 cancelled here. FWIW my order conf email came in at 6:41 pm est, and cancel was 3:39 am est.  I easily could of ordered 5 more size 11's  before the site updated to OOS. 

Supposedly was 1500 pairs loaded on the site - no way it would of took that long to sell out. 

Another size 11 cancelled here. FWIW my order conf email came in at 6:41 pm est, and cancel was 3:39 am est.  I easily could of ordered 5 more size 11's  before the site updated to OOS. 

Supposedly was 1500 pairs loaded on the site - no way it would of took that long to sell out. 
Still nothing for me. My confirmation came at 6:37 EST. Fingers crossed.

told you guys it was oversold. Shouldn't be surprised when size 11, 12, 13, 13.5, 14 sat on the site for a good 30 minutes before it was removed as sold out, meanwhile the other sizes flew and was sold out quick. 

Went to the Just Don x Jordan Brand family picnic yesterday at grant park. Couple pairs got raffled off. I was talking to one of the JB people and they said in men's sizes of these there's less than 300 pairs

View media item 2468797
Def got my sip on

So which is it ? 1,500 or 300 ?

Typical for sites like this.

Add to cart means nothing.

Order number means nothing.

Until it's delivered it means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom