Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

GS is going up to size 9.5 in GS exclusive colorways only. The men's colorways will only go up to 7 for GS.

Gs isn't going to a size 9. That would make no sense.

The GS/women's colors may start going up to a size 9 mens. If you remember or were around, Jb used to make those colors up to a 11 or 11.5 in men's.
Nike confirmed girl color ways would go up to a 11 in women.

I honestly feel like that's just a GS pair on top of a size 9 new box.

I've been pondering this since the pics were posted hours ago because that mold screams GS to me and doesn't match up with the French Blues :lol:

Last edited:
Those "Marvins" are a women's/gs. Count the lace holes, men's 7s have 6 prior to the leather cut near the top of the shoe, the lil sizes have 5.

I've been pondering this since the pics were posted hour ago because that mold screams GS to me and doesn't match up with the French Blues :lol:
Just look at the toe box and the heel pull tab area, Clearly not the men's mold.

I've been pondering this since the pics were posted hours ago because that mold screams GS to me and doesn't match up with the French Blues :lol:

Hmmm. I didn't think of that possibility. That's probably the most accurate.

Gs isn't going to a size 9. That would make no sense.

The GS/women's colors may start going up to a size 9 mens. If you remember or were around, Jb used to make those colors up to a 11 or 11.5 in men's.

I think GS only colorways will go up to women's 11. Other colorways will go straight to mens sizes.

Since the remastering event everybody a mold master
laugh.gif
They switched from quality complaints to mold complaints.  Price complaints are consistent though.

I asked in the other thread but didn't get an answer. What did the OG box for the 7's look like?

I've been hearing rumors about the DB IV's re releasing in 2015, does anyone have any info on a possible release?

I have been waiting since they first released to pick up a pair, but can't afford to pay 700-1000$ for a size 13 from a reseller...

Citrus XI's is a GS release and those are going up to a size 9, so take that for what' it's worth.

Also, you can tell the MTM's are a GS In that pic by the Jordan placement across the tongue.

Citrus XI's is a GS release and those are going up to a size 9, so take that for what' it's worth.

Also, you can tell the MTM's are a GS In that pic by the Jordan placement across the tongue.

Shout out to all the resellers trying to get $400+ for the old yellowed Citrus XI's. They better sell them now before everybody catches on.

Shout out to all the resellers trying to get $400+ for the old yellowed Citrus XI's. They better sell them now before everybody catches on.

I love these comments. These "resellers" are collectors at this point.

I love these comments. These "resellers" are collectors at this point.

I'm not sure I fully understand your sarcasm. If you're saying that resellers will be sitting on them then I agree. If you're saying only collectors are selling their Citrus 11's for exorbitant prices then I disagree.

Anyway, the citrus 11's are one of the few shoes I regret not copping in college. I got the pink snakeskins for $60 and my friend got the citrus 11's for $45 at an outlet. I didn't like them until I saw her wear them and it was too late by then. I've been looking for a nice pair since 2009. Since I know what price they WERE no way was I willing to pay more than $100 for them used or yellowed and DS. If your comment was meant as shade then you can miss me with it. If it wasn't meant as that then thumbs up.

I'm not sure I fully understand your sarcasm. If you're saying that resellers will be sitting on them then I agree. If you're saying only collectors are selling their Citrus 11's for exorbitant prices then I disagree.

Anyway, the citrus 11's are one of the few shoes I regret not copping in college. I got the pink snakeskins for $60 and my friend got the citrus 11's for $45 at an outlet. I didn't like them until I saw her wear them and it was too late by then. I've been looking for a nice pair since 2009. Since I know what price they WERE no way was I willing to pay more than $100 for them used or yellowed and DS. If your comment was meant as shade then you can miss me with it. If it wasn't meant as that then thumbs up.
He's saying any 'reseller' wouldn't have been sitting on the shoes for that long to sell.  If someone is selling Citrus' it would be a collector who just wants to unload.

No reseller is going to wait this long trying to unload lol

I think he was saying if you're a reseller and still got Citrus XIs that are all yellowed you're not very good at reselling. Not you as in you.

Last edited:

He's saying any 'reseller' wouldn't have been sitting on the shoes for that long to sell.  If someone is selling Citrus' it would be a collector who just wants to unload.

No reseller is going to wait this long trying to unload lol

bingo.

Back
Top Bottom