Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Figured as much.  There seems to be a misunderstanding on this site on what a reseller actually is.  Not everyone who sells a shoe is a reseller.

I get that, but by definition technically a reseller is someone who is purchasing something with the intention of selling. Now, I'm not saying EVERYONE selling citruses is doing that, BUT if the design and purpose of a shoe is to WEAR it and you haven't done that once in over 10 years and then you try to sell it for way over retail for me you're a reseller. If you are a collector well, it should still be in your "collection". If you were buying it to wear you would've worn it already. I know PLENTY of people selling off their collection for reasonable prices. I've done that myself....some things for below retail.

Either way. This is NT-people argue semantics all day. Tomorrow is my birthday and no semantics will ruin it for me. Let's all (who want them) rejoice that the Citrus 11's will be out this year. 8)

I get that, but by definition technically a reseller is someone who is purchasing something with the intention of selling. Now, I'm not saying EVERYONE selling citruses is doing that, BUT if the design and purpose of a shoe is to WEAR it and you haven't done that once in over 10 years and then you try to sell it for way over retail for me you're a reseller. If you are a collector well, it should still be in your "collection". If you were buying it to wear you would've worn it already. I know PLENTY of people selling off their collection for reasonable prices. I've done that myself....some things for below retail.

Either way. This is NT-people argue semantics all day. Tomorrow is my birthday and no semantics will ruin it for me. Let's all (who want them) rejoice that the Citrus 11's will be out this year. 8)

Every single pair I've ever sold was a double-cop that I never got around to wearing cuz the first pair didn't wear-out as fast as I thought it would. Once I reach that 7-8 year mark I figure its not worth the risk of having it crumble on me, so I might as well sell it off and let have someone else take that chance.

Last edited:
I feel like they are doing injustice to the Air Jordan VII with these colorways that were already released a couple years ago. Being my favorite Air Jordan I hope they release the flint grey.

Hi i'm just looking for some help and am new to NikeTalk, I have 2 pairs of Columbia/Legend blue 11s and want to keep them on ice for as long as possible. Do i remove the carbon fibre paper as well as the other light paper that comes with the original packaging?  when storing these shoes in a dark cool place ? e,g;  my basement room.  if someone could provide some feedback for me that'd be great, Thanks guys. 

Hi i'm just looking for some help and am new to NikeTalk, I have 2 pairs of Columbia/Legend blue 11s and want to keep them on ice for as long as possible. Do i remove the carbon fibre paper as well as the other light paper that comes with the original packaging?  when storing these shoes in a dark cool place ? e,g;  my basement room.  if someone could provide some feedback for me that'd be great, Thanks guys. 

Put the shoes in a 2.5 gallon zip lock bag and leave it half open. You can keep the shoes in the og box. For good measure, throw in one or two of those silica packs and you should be good. You can leave the tissue/carbon fiber paper in the box but make sure they don't touch the shoes. The shoes will age over time regardless of how you store it but I found this method works the best to slow down the yellowing. Good luck

So any confirmation on Chicago 1s releasing with the original branding? Also, nothing on a 16 or 17 retro? Those are LONG overdue and JB needs to retro them ASAP.

2015 is looking pretty good so far...White / Black IX's got me seriously :nerd: though...I'm looking at five pairs for planned purchase but I may have to cut that back down some...

So any confirmation on Chicago 1s releasing with the original branding? Also, nothing on a 16 or 17 retro? Those are LONG overdue and JB needs to retro them ASAP.

I've been so sad the xvi didn't see a retro outside of the cdp. I LOVED the xvi's. I wonder if Jordan wasn't pleased with those wizards years and isn't trying to retro anything associated with it.

Whenever they do retro expect at least $225 for them. They were $160 and I remember how we all thought they were too expensive and waited until they hit the eastbay clearance.

Flint grey XV's really should be the next + 14 retro imo.. Not too surprised stealth XX's are going to be the first, those were a hit after the HORRIBLE XIX's.

Thanks appreciate it, never tried this method.  Also,  I recently watched a video of jumpmanbostic's  sneaker collection on youtube and noticed that he puts them in a white towel and back in the og box, no paper. any thoughts on this method ? 

Last edited:

I can confirm that the Chicago 1's with Nike Alr are returning. I believe this is why the 2012 had the jumpman. I believe the date was June

2015 is looking pretty good so far...White / Black IX's got me seriously :nerd: though...I'm looking at five pairs for planned purchase but I may have to cut that back down some...

Only IXs that matter

DBs, Powder Blues are also cool but I dont care for em.

Last edited:
So that means the Y sizing continues to 9.5. Old rumor was that it became woman's sizing at 7.5(aka women's 9) and stops at woman's 11(9.5y).

Wish they'd do just a half size more since I am size 10-11 in modern Js.

The shape of GS sizing >>>>>

Last edited:
So that means the Y sizing continues to 9.5. Old rumor was that it became woman's sizing at 7.5(aka women's 9) and stops at woman's 11(9.5y).

Wish they'd do just a half size more since I am size 10-11 in modern Js.

The shape of GS sizing >>>>>

Word

Got me wondering whether I can slide into the Hare's at 9.5Y

My true size is a 10.5, but JB sizing has been so jacked that I took the Infrared VI at 9.5 with no problems
It will be interesting to see if one of the "remaster" elements is the end of JB's ******ed sizing problems

I'm not following this whole sizing thing. you guys really think a 9.5 youth size would be the same as a 9.5 mens now? something sounds really off about that to me. like wishful thinking

agreed, nothing to do but wait really, I'd love to walk away with a youth 9.5 hare 7 and bordeaux though.. lol normally I'm a 9.5 mens

Last edited:
Hold up hold up hold up. Dude ain't just say he a 10.5 men's and has a vision he will be able to purchase youth kicks in the future did he?
that's how I understood it lol. dudes dreaming in here
laugh.gif

Flint grey XV's really should be the next + 14 retro imo.. Not too surprised stealth XX's are going to be the first, those were a hit after the HORRIBLE XIX's.
the 19s were not horrible. I actually liked every 19 including the SE's.

I'm a little confused. Is there a difference between a 9.5 in mens and a 9.5Y?

I'm kind of banking on there not being a difference because I want the citrus 11s that drop this summer.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused. Is there a difference between a 9.5 in mens and a 9.5Y?

I'm kind of banking on there not being a difference because I want the citrus 11s that drop this summer.
9.5Y is less supportive since it's made for a boy's frame vs a 9.5 made for adult males.

Back
Top Bottom