Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

I'm curious did JB's sales increase 33% from last year or is that 2013 compared to 2012?

I just would like to point out that incredibly Nike's market share in America is growing while their nearest competitor Adidas is shrinking. So this narrative that people aren't going to still buy JB products or whatever regardless of the price hike has no basis in fact. Nike already has 60% of the market. There isn't anyone that comes close to challenging them in the US. Nike doesn't need to sweat at all.

Last edited:
I think that this year xi will  be the space jams because they are releasing the marvens and the hares maybe thats a sign that the space jams might return maybe with the 45 on the back. We got the ix with the 45 and now we getting the x's with 45 hopefully we get jordans sj pe with the 45
View media item 1342744
OP is gonna need to put 'no space jam in 2015" in the thread title. LOL

This is a crazy year for sneakers
Mags coming out
And JB with all this rumored heat
And some dope sneaker collabs.

Is this the twilight zone?

Last edited:
Space jams gotta have the quality like the 01's. Mesh should appear purple and have a higher cut on the patent leather. That's a real SJ 11.
View media item 1343704
They made those in space[emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128125[/emoji]My senior year in high school(damn near the whole school had them)Dec 2000....I need a sz 11. I need to find a pair this year[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Repped

Last edited:
What are you basing that claim off of?
23rd anniversary of the 11. they are saving it for 2019. expect 2019 to be a Big year. Just by looking at this year's lineup, majority of it is going to be all IVs, VII's,  an array  of 1s and  bunch of lows.  Expect to see a new color way of the 11  and maybe even stop the annual holiday 11 drop until at least  2019. 

The amount of money they are making on 11's, I don't see them cutting cold turkey for something in 4 years.

23rd anniversary of the 11. they are saving it for 2019. expect 2019 to be a Big year. Just by looking at this year's lineup, majority of it is going to be all IVs, VII's,  an array  of 1s and  bunch of lows.  Expect to see a new color way of the 11  and maybe even stop the annual holiday 11 drop until at least  2019. 

23rd anniversary of the 11 would be 2018.

Dude, you don't know. You're basing your claim off pure speculation and your own guessing. Space Jam 11s could very well happen this year. It damn sure won't in 4 years from now that you're claiming. Just stop.

The amount of money they are making on 11's, I don't see them cutting cold turkey for something in 4 years.
Even more reason in the long term imo to not bring anymore out. Imagine having the SJs, Playoffs, Concords, and Columbias coming out as well as retro+ cws like the CGs and newer ones as well and those packs we've all gotten used to so far. If anything I think that would make the sneaker bubble burst or bring back the JB hype like after the concord release

Dude, you don't know. You're basing your claim off pure speculation and your own guessing. Space Jam 11s could very well happen this year. It damn sure won't in 4 years from now that you're claiming. Just stop.
I doubt they would release another OG cw.. I think another retro+ cw is more likely.

Yeah what are they going to do in 2019 when it is the year of the 11? Release 5-6 Jordan 11 colorways? That would be like 5 holiday releases lol

I doubt they would release another OG cw.. I think another retro+ cw is more likely.

I was wondering if they were going to start alternating each year between Retro + and OG starting with the Gammas. Since 2016 is the 20th anniversary of Space Jam the movie I wonder if they would bring them back then.

I was wondering if they were going to start alternating each year between Retro + and OG starting with the Gammas. Since 2016 is the 20th anniversary of Space Jam the movie I wonder if they would bring them back then.

Wow, that would actually make a ton of sense..

[thread="615140"]Space jams won't be re-released until 2019.  Hoping for that Melo  red 11 !!!![/thread]

Pretty much what I was planning to say. Speculation, plain and simple.

2016, 20th anniversary of Space Jam makes a lot of sense

Back
Top Bottom