Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Especially on the white/Infras. That contrast black tongue is what keeps it from looking like a Wimbledon tennis shoe
LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the white infrared looks like a Wimbledon tennis shoe.

Yeah you could make arguments either way and the resell market is an indicator that people will pay obscene prices for these. But as retail prices rise so will resell to adjust. And the hype is at an all time high can retros sell out with a $220 price tag? Sure, but I think what will come with that is that people will become more picky and the weaker colorways will struggle to move as fast, though they may still sell out, but they won't move as fast. So maybe that in itself will tell JB at the least that they need to deliver with hotter color ways than the mediocre/garbage ones they've been putting out I.E. these all green 4s coming up, Marvin the martians, bobcat 10s, every 14 from last year, reflective 13s, baron 9s/13s, etc.
You funny. Ferraris and Black toes were great.

Sad but true. I don't think it'll deflate any time soon-if ever and Nike also knows this. This is America. We thrive off of debt, unnecessary goods, and narcissism.

I read these threads and see people saying $650 is a good deal FOR A PAIR OF SHOES. I know everybody's money is different, but that doesn't really matter.  People drop $200-$300 on a shoe and call it a deal. Nothing is changing. This is a newer generation who doesn't understand history and that they have power for change.

I laughed yesterday because I sold my GOF pack and this guy was like ill be there to meet you in 15 mins im waiting on my ride.. SOooo you pay 630 for some shoes and don't have a car... Priorities are all f'd up these days lol

Sad but true. I don't think it'll deflate any time soon-if ever and Nike also knows this. This is America. We thrive off of debt, unnecessary goods, and narcissism.

I read these threads and see people saying $650 is a good deal FOR A PAIR OF SHOES. I know everybody's money is different, but that doesn't really matter.  People drop $200-$300 on a shoe and call it a deal. Nothing is changing. This is a newer generation who doesn't understand history and that they have power for change.

I laughed yesterday because I sold my GOF pack and this guy was like ill be there to meet you in 15 mins im waiting on my ride.. SOooo you pay 630 for some shoes and don't have a car... Priorities are all f'd up these days lol

LOL so true, and so sad. And these are the people who complain about resellers prices, yet still cop from them at the price. They don't realise, without them paying it there is no resell but being cool is too important atm

Repped mochachip2..
Thanks!
LOL so true, and so sad. And these are the people who complain about resellers prices, yet still cop from them at the price. They don't realise, without them paying it there is no resell but being cool is too important atm
I agree. I don't even blame the resellers as much. They still play a big hand in the artificial shortages they create, BUT they'd go out of business if people had the discipline not to buy from them.

Thanks!

I agree. I don't even blame the resellers as much. They still play a big hand in the artificial shortages they create, BUT they'd go out of business if people had the discipline not to buy from them.

Exactly, I don't blame resellers at all. Id take the most I could get if I sold one of my kicks. Unless I know the person. But the ppl paying it are the issue, I really cannot wait until its not so cool anymore and we can resume to normal

Thanks!

Exactly, I don't blame resellers at all. Id take the most I could get if I sold one of my kicks. Unless I know the person. But the ppl paying it are the issue, I really cannot wait until its not so cool anymore and we can resume to normal

Yeah I cant hate on resellers either.. I mean when people give them ammo and complain about the shootings you cant be mad at them... Even the Frags.. I mean if you can get a hold of them and make 3 times your money back cuz people are willing to pay that why wouldn't you lol.. If people wouldn't just take the L when they miss out resellers would go away... That's what I do.. Im not paying over 300 for any kicks I don't care what they are.. So if I miss out I just miss out.. No big deal..

Last edited:
Yeah I cant hate on resellers either.. I mean when people give them ammo and complain about the shootings you cant be mad at them... Even the Frags.. I mean if you can get a hold of them and make 3 times your money back cuz people are willing to pay that why wouldn't you lol.. If people wouldn't just take the L when they miss out resellers would go away... That's what I do.. Im not paying over 300 for any kicks I don't care what they are.. So if I miss out I just miss out.. No big deal..
Exactly. My limit is $165 though...shipped. All these price increases? Nike can miss me with all that. It's #teambelowretail, #teamoutlet, or thrift finds for me.  I don't mind a gently used shoe here and there.
^^ All the 13s are supposed to be lows, no mid 13 have been mentioned or rumored
 Oh...that low color combo sounds unique.
If those drop in low. I will cop.
I would like a bred 13 low, but again...that $170 price tag is a no go for me.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think production costs are a big factor... XVIs, XVIIs and XVIIIs were notoriously expensive to make (a lot of people complained about the CDP versions vs OG quality) so unless they sell them at $220+ (keeping in mind that the OG XVIIs went for $200 back in 2001) they aren't making nearly as much as a profit on them (especially when compared to models like AJIs which literally cost $20/pair to make). I think you have a solid point with the casual sneaker market.. They would rather go for a $180 pair of AJ IVs vs $220 AJ XVIs and the IVs would cost Nike SIGNIFICANTLY less to manufacture than the XVIs do...

In the end, diehard sneaker-fans of the post XIV models end up losing out, unfortunately. On the bright side, I'm willing to bet they are testing out the waters with the XXs to see if sales will be decent at >$220. I'm guessing this is not going to pan out though because I don't think most people will drop that kind of cash on a GR Jordan that isn't an XI or at least a popular OG model.

After all the back and forth I read while I was trying to catch up, I still feel like it's more of Jordan knowing that a GR post XIV shoe won't sell out or sell out fast like shoe's 1-12 (13's and 14's seem to vary). Whether the price to manufacture anything between XIV-XIX also plays a key factor I don't know, but I do believe Jordan is trying to somewhat appeal to all of it's demographics at the moment (casual consumers vs. sneakerheads). With that being said, I believe they are trying to test the waters by releasing the XX. If all goes well with the XX's, we may see other models we haven't seen in a while come back but in cautious quantities because Jordan Brand will probably know that only the true sneakerheads will be after them and won't want to take an L by overproducing. Only time will tell if we'll ever see anything between a XV-XIX rerelease or they may just let them die off as the majority of the people wanting them get older. For all we know, we may see them before or after we see the 3 retro in remastered form :pimp:.

Idk mane! Baron 9s meant alot with the 45 on the back and was a tribute to his stint in the minor leagues. Concept was dope and execution was even better. But who am I kidding? They cut up bad with my raider gear [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think that this year xi will  be the space jams because they are releasing the marvens and the hares maybe thats a sign that the space jams might return maybe with the 45 on the back. We got the ix with the 45 and now we getting the x's with 45 hopefully we get jordans sj pe with the 45

Last edited:

I think that this year xi will  be the space jams because they are releasing the marvens and the hares maybe thats a sign that the space jams might return.
I hope so, I really want a pair finally. They might do those as the single release and the all red as a pack with a XXX or something.

JB double packs need to stop. Soon they are going to be at $600 which is twice the price from the countdown and DMP packs at $300. They should just release two shoes separate but on the same day.

jmansam jmansam
I'll take what I can get. Would love to get them individually and months apart. I'm sensing seandon23 seandon23 don't like me or has a beef with my all my post [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom