Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

ALL XI'S ESPECIALLY IF THEYRE REMASTERING SHOULD HAVE A HIGHER PATENT CUT.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH… I WILL SAY, HOWEVER, THAT THE LEGEND BLUE'S WERE THE BEST XI MADE TO DATE SINCE THEY STARTED DOING THE HOLIDAY XI RELEASES

ALL XI'S ESPECIALLY IF THEYRE REMASTERING SHOULD HAVE A HIGHER PATENT CUT.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH… I WILL SAY, HOWEVER, THAT THE LEGEND BLUE'S WERE THE BEST XI MADE TO DATE SINCE THEY STARTED DOING THE HOLIDAY XI RELEASES
Bred 11, 2012. and these. I got black specs all over my white  patent leather. glue all over the midsole and as well as the patent leather swell.

The OP stated that it'd be the all red melo's at the very start of the thread I believe.

The legend blue 11s were made perfect, the first 11 with the jumpman that did'nt have the butt checks imprint 
laugh.gif

I think that this year xi will  be the space jams because they are releasing the marvens and the hares maybe thats a sign that the space jams might return maybe with the 45 on the back. We got the ix with the 45 and now we getting the x's with 45 hopefully we get jordans sj pe with the 45
View media item 1342744
November 2016 is Space Jam's 20th anniversary
20th of anniversary of the movie is in a November 2016 .hopefully a Black Friday release.

23rd anniversary of the 11. they are saving it for 2019. expect 2019 to be a Big year. Just by looking at this year's lineup, majority of it is going to be all IVs, VII's,  an array  of 1s and  bunch of lows.  Expect to see a new color way of the 11  and maybe even stop the annual holiday 11 drop until at least  2019. 
so why would that warrant the Space Jam 11 specifically?  

I was wondering if they were going to start alternating each year between Retro + and OG starting with the Gammas. Since 2016 is the 20th anniversary of Space Jam the movie I wonder if they would bring them back then.

Since JB has been coming out with a lot of retro+ colorways including the XI, I believe now that they pretty much released all of the XI's during the Holiday's and have most recently included a retro+ as a holiday release JB will probably alternate. We will probably see a retro+ colorway (Red Melo 11) and then the Space Jams releasing in 2016 makes sense. I think if the theory turns out to be correct, it's a new cycle that would have started with the Gamma Blue XI's.

Can we get an update on the Black Metallic V?????????

Take this with a grain of salt, but I believe those will be dropping in August. JB typically drops two to three retro's with the same colorway in August, last year it was the Sport Blue 3's, AJKO 1's (I believe), and the 6's. So if the trend continues and the confirmed Black/Metallic 6 Low's do come out then I would be willing to bet that the Black/Metallic 5's are releasing in August, and the other retro I'm clueless about. But it would make perfect sense since the White/Metallic 5's would have dropped months before an August release of the Black version.

Red melo 11s are straight Fire. That's my favorite shie that I've seen so far. Hope they release

Didn't the black metallic 5's just re-release not to long ago? I hear the Raptor VII are dropping again this year.

Didn't the black metallic 5's just re-release not to long ago? I hear the Raptor VII are dropping again this year.

They both released 4 and 3 years ago but both versions are in desperate need of remastering.

The 5s had the ashy newbuck, boot shape, 23 on the side, red jumpman on the bottom, thin *** tongue and a jumpmqn on the back.

7s had an all black upper with a ridiculous mold.

They both need to be redone and I'm ready.

^^^^^i hope youre right....if that the case these should be accessible all over the country...

btw, those laser 20s are sick...

Back
Top Bottom