Just found out something today... (pics)

Hey NT,
Just found out that insect spray doesn't kill spiders (the slightly larger ones at that), so I followed the NT way of killing bugs: I burned that #@%# alive. Word to that NTer with a swarm of insects outside his apartment building.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Pics (crappy low light iPhone):

Spoiler [+]
nmx3pt.jpg

Spoiler [+]
wjfneu.jpg

Anyway, hopping back onto Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the rest of the night. Good night NT!

I'd move from my residence if I had a creature of that magnitude inhabiting it. Peace of mind=Gone

It's actually about two-thirds that size, but still... i haven't seen one that big in years (pause) at our house. And I live right in the middle of the city! 
laugh.gif
 Quezon City, Philippines to be exact - one of the biggest cities in the country! 
Maybe it's the damp really wet weather we're having as of late that's got bugs out of their usual hiding places. Or the ones that hide in bananas or something. 
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, that's the last one I see in a while. Was just caught off guard after having dinner earlier.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

It's actually about two-thirds that size, but still... i haven't seen one that big in years (pause) at our house. And I live right in the middle of the city! 
laugh.gif
 Quezon City, Philippines to be exact - the biggest city in the country! 
Maybe it's the damp really wet weather we're having as of late that's got bugs out of their usual hiding places. Or the ones that hide in bananas or something. 
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, that's the last one I see in a while. Was just caught off guard after having dinner earlier.
Dinner was obviously not over, Sir. You missed your spot.

my man, where do you dwell at to have spiders the size of _s palms
alien.gif

oh yeah RIP fam
30t6p3b.gif

Wow... that thing looks scary as hell. People around here freak out with roaches that are like less than half an inch, I can only imagine people running straight through screen doors and into the street because of something like that popping up.

Damn, no wonder the spider looks that big to others... I'm viewing it from a 11" MacBook Air! My bad. It's only about 4 inches across.
laugh.gif
But still, quite unusual.

If that thing is in the city, I wonder how big the ones in the provinces are.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

I opened & closed that spoiler with the quickness...
Now I'm all itchy, though. 
sick.gif

Just did some googling.... the banana spider is from Brazil. World's most venomous spider, too. Thank God I'm 8,000 miles away.
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...azilian_wandering_spider
Spoiler [+]
Wandering_spider.jpg

Still trying to find out what spider it was. I don't know why I'm researching about this right now.
laugh.gif
The hundreds of other kinds of spiders out there in the world, though. Australia
eek.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif

i killed a spider in my house recently. as soon as i hit it with something......50 little baby spiders came running out of it. i froze for a second but then quickly got to work on the rest of them before they could get far. from now on i'm picking bugs up on a piece of paper or something, dumping them in the toilet, and flushing them away.

Was not expecting that kind of spider.

Lawd jesus I would of jumped out of a window if I saw that in my room.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i killed a spider in my house recently. as soon as i hit it with something......50 little baby spiders came running out of it. i froze for a second but then quickly got to work on the rest of them before they could get far. from now on i'm picking bugs up on a piece of paper or something, dumping them in the toilet, and flushing them away.
oh $##% babies!? hope that thing i just killed 30 minutes ago was a dude, then. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom