Just found out something today... (pics)

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i killed a spider in my house recently. as soon as i hit it with something......50 little baby spiders came running out of it. i froze for a second but then quickly got to work on the rest of them before they could get far. from now on i'm picking bugs up on a piece of paper or something, dumping them in the toilet, and flushing them away.
Had this happen once.
Sucked them all up with the vacuum & never touched the vacuum again.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i killed a spider in my house recently. as soon as i hit it with something......50 little baby spiders came running out of it. i froze for a second but then quickly got to work on the rest of them before they could get far. from now on i'm picking bugs up on a piece of paper or something, dumping them in the toilet, and flushing them away.
Had this happen once.
Sucked them all up with the vacuum & never touched the vacuum again.

Same. I was shook.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Just did some googling.... the banana spider is from Brazil. World's most venomous spider, too. Thank God I'm 8,000 miles away.
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...azilian_wandering_spider
Spoiler [+]
Wandering_spider.jpg

Still trying to find out what spider it was. I don't know why I'm researching about this right now.
laugh.gif
The hundreds of other kinds of spiders out there in the world, though. Australia
eek.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
just b/c a spider is "only" in another country, does not mean it can not be in yours as well.
i have heard many stories of people buying insects,snakes, and other venomous creatures, and end up escaping.

black mamba down in miami, killing some people.

as well as a green mamba.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Just did some googling.... the banana spider is from Brazil. World's most venomous spider, too. Thank God I'm 8,000 miles away.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Wandering_spider.jpg

Still trying to find out what spider it was. I don't know why I'm researching about this right now.
laugh.gif
The hundreds of other kinds of spiders out there in the world, though. Australia
eek.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
just b/c a spider is "only" in another country, does not mean it can not be in yours as well.
i have heard many stories of people buying insects,snakes, and other venomous creatures, and end up escaping.

I heard one raped a woman in Colorado before too.
But yeah, I'm so !+@##%+ scared of spiders. ALL SPIDERS. I don't care. 

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by bwood056

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Wandering_spider.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I heard one raped a woman in Colorado before too.
But yeah, I'm so !+@##%+ scared of spiders. ALL SPIDERS. I don't care. 

^
laugh.gif
Yeah, some species get accidentally "introduced" into other ecosystems. Sometimes harming its balance. Snakes aboard ships, snakes on a plane, and so on. Scary thought.

Now I know what else to look out for next time I go to PI for a vacation.

That's after dealing with the mosquito's trying to eat my legs off 
laugh.gif

his fam's got a hit out on your head.

RIP

no flamethrower can save you now

What yall know bout dat brown recluse??

Spoiler [+]
32703d1250358464-giant-spider-my-bushes-story-my-saturday-home-alone-brownreclusebitelrg-1-.jpg

Spoiler [+]
realtalk tho, you live in madagascar son?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

What in the world?
eek.gif

sick.gif

Thank God I don't live where these types of spiders are common.

Back
Top Bottom