Just found out something today... (pics)

That's what you call a huntsman spider (judging from the pics). There's a heap of them here in Australia. They're harmless, and good to have around the house as they kill other bugs. They bite are like pinches really. And they look pretty scary when you first see them i must say haha

Originally Posted by ErickM713

SON....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I would summon a meteor storm on my house if I saw a f'n spider that big.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*shudders*

Originally Posted by dubg34

That's what you call a huntsman spider (judging from the pics). There's a heap of them here in Australia. They're mostly harmless, and good to have around the house as they kill other bugs. They bite are like pinches really. They look pretty scary when you first see them i must say haha
You, sir, might be correct. (They're indigenous to Australia!?) They do seek shelter during the rain (raining every damn day so far over here). And they're apparently fairly harmless. Just definitely got surprised to see a spider bigger than usual.

I jumped a little when I saw the OP spider, was grossed out by the thumb, had flashbacks when I read about dude killing the spider and the babies came out, laughed at the black mamba raping a woman in Colorado
laugh.gif
but yo, the comic meme...I had forgot about that spider...now I'm paranoid...the speed in my stride would be unmatched by any other form of life if I ever saw that in the same area as me, at a zoo or whatever. That @$*$+ can escape and they ain't catching that, %+@* THAT.

I'm out, now I can't stop shaking

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by dubg34

That's what you call a huntsman spider (judging from the pics). There's a heap of them here in Australia. They're mostly harmless, and good to have around the house as they kill other bugs. They bite are like pinches really. They look pretty scary when you first see them i must say haha
You, sir, might be correct. (They're indigenous to Australia!?) They do seek shelter during the rain (raining every damn day so far over here). And they're apparently fairly harmless. Just definitely got surprised to see a spider bigger than usual.
You just tortured somethings mom/dad just because it looked harmful to you and it was more than likely helping you....humans 
30t6p3b.gif

It's actually about two-thirds that size, but still... i haven't seen one that big in years (pause) at our house. And I live right in the middle of the city! 
laugh.gif
 Quezon City, Philippines to be exact - one of the biggest cities in the country! 

After I read this I'm like 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Please let them be limited.
laugh.gif

Last time I saw a spider that size was when I'm around 2nd grade. I was peeing when I suddenly saw this spider just hanging out on the curtain staring at me like
alien.gif

I got out with the quckness.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by bwood056

Just did some googling.... the banana spider is from Brazil. World's most venomous spider, too. Thank God I'm 8,000 miles away.
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...azilian_wandering_spider
Spoiler [+]
Wandering_spider.jpg

Still trying to find out what spider it was. I don't know why I'm researching about this right now.
laugh.gif
The hundreds of other kinds of spiders out there in the world, though. Australia
eek.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
just b/c a spider is "only" in another country, does not mean it can not be in yours as well.
i have heard many stories of people buying insects,snakes, and other venomous creatures, and end up escaping.

black mamba down in miami, killing some people.

as well as a green mamba.

I heard one raped a woman in Colorado before too.
But yeah, I'm so !+@##%+ scared of spiders. ALL SPIDERS. I don't care. 
tumblr_lgu2wjXjUW1qeiqoao1_500.jpg

Ayo anyone else suddenly feel any sort of movement at their feet or on their skin while reading this post? lol

Insect spray wouldn't kill spiders because their arachnids. Unless you're gonna empty the whole can on them especially for those types.

Hey NT,
Just found out that insect spray doesn't kill spiders (the slightly larger ones at that), so I followed the NT way of killing bugs: I burned that #@%# alive. Word to that NTer with a swarm of insects outside his apartment building.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Pics (crappy low light iPhone):

Spoiler [+]
nmx3pt.jpg

Spoiler [+]
wjfneu.jpg

Anyway, hopping back onto Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the rest of the night. Good night NT!
Damb dawg, was this in the D.R.?

Back
Top Bottom