Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

What model lexus is that?

Its an 03 is300. They made a small amount of them in a wagon format and called in the SportCross.  I liked it.  It was a bit small when we had our daughter so it had to go.  I had more room in my Evo than that lexus.  

One of the most solid cars ever built. Also my dream car, im hatin bro. Jk congrats man, never sell it! I'll have mine one day...... one day.

One of the most solid cars ever built. Also my dream car, im hatin bro. Jk congrats man, never sell it! I'll have mine one day...... one day.

I'm always tempted to sell my 370Z and get a Supra but I like the reliability of having a new car

one day, one day

I'm always tempted to sell my 370Z and get a Supra but I like the reliability of having a new car

one day, one day

Supras are
pimp.gif

OD smooth, and design is A+. top notch reliabilty, motor is indestructable, handling is great... classic car to me. im jelly.

one of my dream cars as well. well before fast and furious.

Supras are
pimp.gif

OD smooth, and design is A+. top notch reliabilty, motor is indestructable, handling is great... classic car to me. im jelly.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Supras are
pimp.gif

Yah the movie really put a negative look to the car.  I loved the car way before that movie but it was just so unrealistic to buy.  Its kinda like having a GTR today from what I remember.  Where I was from when it came out they werent even sold
laugh.gif
.  People that ask what it is always references the movie.  But yah man the last owner put a brand new getrag usdm ****** so on that aspect im good to go for years now.  Only thing I gotta worry about are the twins going out which will eventually happen, and thats when a single turbo setup will be in
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Supras are
pimp.gif

Yah the movie really put a negative look to the car.  I loved the car way before that movie but it was just so unrealistic to buy.  Its kinda like having a GTR today from what I remember.  Where I was from when it came out they werent even sold
laugh.gif
.  People that ask what it is always references the movie.  But yah man the last owner put a brand new getrag usdm ****** so on that aspect im good to go for years now.  Only thing I gotta worry about are the twins going out which will eventually happen, and thats when a single turbo setup will be in
devil.gif

Its alright

What is the top speed?
O-60 in what?

it will good once modded but i like your last car more

Its alright

What is the top speed?
O-60 in what?

it will good once modded but i like your last car more

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 
i think he is speaking about u posting a picture with ur plate open for the net to see. 

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 
i think he is speaking about u posting a picture with ur plate open for the net to see. 

Back
Top Bottom