Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

overnight parts from Japan

laugh.gif
I always found it funny that he was surprised it was a 2jz engine in it also. What else would it be in there? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Jesse sucked @$#, so glad he got murked by Johnny Tran

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

i see these cars everyday along with Evo III's IV's and V's. Also,every skyline you can imagine. Still appreciated tho
Somewhere with JDM cars I assume?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

overnight parts from Japan

laugh.gif
I always found it funny that he was surprised it was a 2jz engine in it also. What else would it be in there? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i see these cars everyday along with Evo III's IV's and V's. Also,every skyline you can imagine. Still appreciated tho

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The funny thing is no matter how dumb we may say that movie is I cant help to watch it when its on TV.  The one liners in that movie is just classic. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The funny thing is no matter how dumb we may say that movie is I cant help to watch it when its on TV.  The one liners in that movie is just classic. 
laugh.gif

Thats one hell of a Sexy Whip! My hunt will continue.....

At first I had no luck in finding my 97 TT, So I just had to pull the trigger to get my Challenger.

Still, this is my dream car and hope finding it
smile.gif

Thats one hell of a Sexy Whip! My hunt will continue.....

At first I had no luck in finding my 97 TT, So I just had to pull the trigger to get my Challenger.

Still, this is my dream car and hope finding it
smile.gif

This guy's Supra > that spoiled NTer's GT-R R35.

Supra is my dream car as well... idk if you've answered this, but how many miles does she have on her?

grin.gif

Supra is my dream car as well... idk if you've answered this, but how many miles does she have on her?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

Here are the specs. 1997. 106k miles.  (may seem high but with a brand new getrag ****** I couldnt resist this one), 6 speed, Twin Turbo with Basic Performance mods.  I have driven three other supras some with less miles and this one drove by far the best. 

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

Here are the specs. 1997. 106k miles.  (may seem high but with a brand new getrag ****** I couldnt resist this one), 6 speed, Twin Turbo with Basic Performance mods.  I have driven three other supras some with less miles and this one drove by far the best. 

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Although I do not really see what all adoration for the Supra is all about, I will congratulate you on acquiring a car of your dreams.

Everyones taste of cars is different.  My wifes dream car is a Ford Lightning or a OJ simpson type Bronco which I dont really understand either.  But I always liked imports, they handle well and they do that with small engines and their reliable. I always loved killing Corvettes with my suby and evo. With the Supra the power is ridiculous and the potential to upgrade is endless on a stock ******. You can see Supras with over 250k with alot of original parts.  Not to mention the body style is timeless to me.  
Is this why this car seems to be so popular and elusive?
Excuse my ignorance but I know little to nothing about cars.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Although I do not really see what all adoration for the Supra is all about, I will congratulate you on acquiring a car of your dreams.

Everyones taste of cars is different.  My wifes dream car is a Ford Lightning or a OJ simpson type Bronco which I dont really understand either.  But I always liked imports, they handle well and they do that with small engines and their reliable. I always loved killing Corvettes with my suby and evo. With the Supra the power is ridiculous and the potential to upgrade is endless on a stock ******. You can see Supras with over 250k with alot of original parts.  Not to mention the body style is timeless to me.  
Is this why this car seems to be so popular and elusive?
Excuse my ignorance but I know little to nothing about cars.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That baby is NICE. Kinda reminds me of the Porsche 997 Turbo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

porsche_997_gt3_03_m.jpg

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra.With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That baby is NICE. Kinda reminds me of the Porsche 997 Turbo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

porsche_997_gt3_03_m.jpg

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra.With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.

finnns2003 wrote: 

yeye the Caribbean 
Yes..In Jamaica there are a load of JDM cars on the road (Altezzas, Supras, Civic Type R, etc).  My uncle has a car business there where he gets cars directly from Japan and sells them in JA.

Back
Top Bottom