Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 
i think he is speaking about u posting a picture with ur plate open for the net to see. 

Not my plate anymore.  Thats the last owners plate.  

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 
i think he is speaking about u posting a picture with ur plate open for the net to see. 

dont you think the previous owner would appreciate u not posting his plates ? 
i mean u said u didnt want to name the price u got it for incase of a NTer 

but the plate is a better thing to post ? 
grin.gif

not trying to reign on your parade.

grin.gif

grin.gif

Well he also posted pics of his plate when he posted it to the public for sale.  You're looking way to deep into it bro.  I can edit it if it makes you feel better.  

grin.gif

Well he also posted pics of his plate when he posted it to the public for sale.  You're looking way to deep into it bro.  I can edit it if it makes you feel better.  

grin.gif

na all good. i could care less. 

grin.gif

na all good. i could care less. 

Although I do not really see what all adoration for the Supra is all about, I will congratulate you on acquiring a car of your dreams.

Although I do not really see what all adoration for the Supra is all about, I will congratulate you on acquiring a car of your dreams.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Its a fast/sexy car. one of the god cars in the Import tuning world.
pimp.gif

Its a fast/sexy car. one of the god cars in the Import tuning world.
pimp.gif

Everyones taste of cars is different.  My wifes dream car is a Ford Lightning or a OJ simpson type Bronco which I dont really understand either.  But I always liked imports, they handle well and they do that with small engines and their reliable. I always loved killing Corvettes with my suby and evo. With the Supra the power is ridiculous and the potential to upgrade is endless on a stock ******. You can see Supras with over 250k with alot of original parts.  Not to mention the body style is timeless to me.  

Everyones taste of cars is different.  My wifes dream car is a Ford Lightning or a OJ simpson type Bronco which I dont really understand either.  But I always liked imports, they handle well and they do that with small engines and their reliable. I always loved killing Corvettes with my suby and evo. With the Supra the power is ridiculous and the potential to upgrade is endless on a stock ******. You can see Supras with over 250k with alot of original parts.  Not to mention the body style is timeless to me.  

grin.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom