Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra.With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.
You're right, no comparison, Supra TT spanks a Porsche with a lot of cash left over.
laugh.gif
for real? i dont know much about supras but i remember everyone clowning them because dudes would get 800hp out of one and it would still run 12's.
laugh.gif

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra.With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.
You're right, no comparison, Supra TT spanks a Porsche with a lot of cash left over.
laugh.gif
for real? i dont know much about supras but i remember everyone clowning them because dudes would get 800hp out of one and it would still run 12's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra. With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there are those ones and then there are ones that put all that power to the ground and run
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 numbers. supras tuned right
sick.gif

No comparison. Porsche turbo any year is better than a TT supra. With that said, i guess the supras cool. Id rather have an nsx if i had to get a classic *** import, i see a lot of guyanese heads withbsupras arround my way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there are those ones and then there are ones that put all that power to the ground and run
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

They don't call em dyno queens for nothing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

been awhile but i coulda swore i read about some supras online that were running 7s,8s some fast times
they prob got a ++%% load of money in the engines tho

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

been awhile but i coulda swore i read about some supras online that were running 7s,8s some fast times

my neighbors soon got a supra puttin out 1100HP, I dont know exactly what times he runs but its def under 10

my neighbors soon got a supra puttin out 1100HP, I dont know exactly what times he runs but its def under 10

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

^this.

It's all about setup... anyone can run 800-1000 HP, but if the can't put the power down then it's worthless.  But with the right tires/transmission/suspension/turbo setup/etc, 7 to 8 second QM is DEFINITELY possible with a 2JZ Supra. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Not really

^this.

It's all about setup... anyone can run 800-1000 HP, but if the can't put the power down then it's worthless.  But with the right tires/transmission/suspension/turbo setup/etc, 7 to 8 second QM is DEFINITELY possible with a 2JZ Supra. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Not really

I frequent a local shop that primarily tunes Supras and that nickname def. doesn't apply... Not around here at least.

Not really

I frequent a local shop that primarily tunes Supras and that nickname def. doesn't apply... Not around here at least.

Back
Top Bottom