just got my jordan 1 straps today

Ehh I'm on the fence with these. The back part looks weird without the strap and with the strap, the whole shoe looks weird.

Where can I get these early?
I have to work at 6:30 a.m. on release date and I'm afraid ill miss out on them
smh.gif

hows the leather??? can you take pix after wearing them for us to see the if it will crease bad.... ty

them sh*ts is amazing... somebody at FA gone be in trouble when them reports show that shoe sold a few WEEKS b4 release date

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

I will purchase these with some black laces. Thanks.

yeah red laces just dont do it for me. how does that pic with the barons let us check the height tho? not that i need it but the heel woulda been better. cop apair off the bay maybe

I'm so confused. I thought these didnt come out until the 22nd of November? I thought the two pairs of AJ 1's that came out this weekend were theLaser, and those hot red/army green ones?

SOMEBODY is gonna get fired at footaction either way lol

I think maybe he did know when they release because here in Memphis a footaction released the Concord and Kids 6rings like a week or two before they came out

These are lookin' dope. I doubt I'll have the money to cop on RD though.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Can't wait till i get mine, i think yall need to stop hating these look
pimp.gif

AGREED i wanted these and though they were mids now i want them even more cant wait

Nice cop.

Footaction usually releases shoes early because they're so competitive. The Footaction around my way got shut down long ago for that.

Skipping on the Laser's and Gucci's for multiples of these. The colorway is just too classic.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom