Just got netflix...

Recommend me some good movies NT ........ I'm into comedy & action but I'll appreciate a goodflick

you shoulda gotten blockbuster online. same prices i think but you can ship the movies back or go to your local blockbuster and trade the movie for anotherone.

my dad changed from netflix to blockbuster and it is better than netflix, and more reliable. netflix just had a blackout the other day also so some people hadto wait

How about-

Transformers
He got game
American Gangster
Knocked up
Super Bad
Van wilder
Any of the American pies

Blockbuster is better overall especially with their in-store trade in and longer rental return grace periods. I however changed back to netflix afterblockbuster felt like changing my $20 plan of 3 movies to a $40 plan.

Which service has a faster turnaround? And how quickly does Netflix get a stock of new releases?

Netflix gets their stuff out like the next day, no more than three days of waiting. That blackout was a fluke and the first time that's ever happened inthe 11 years its been around.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Blockbuster raised their price like crazy so I canceled... Netflix FTW
I think that I am the reason that this happen....
happy.gif

My DVD collection went from 10 to 325 in like 4months

I was getting movies in the mail and taking them back to blockbuster 2-3hrs later!

that had to know i wasn't watching them...Still haven't seen most of them!

Originally Posted by cicco1212

How about-

Transformers
He got game
American Gangster
Knocked up
Super Bad
Van wilder
Any of the American pies
I've cin all off these

Originally Posted by importfan83

Blockbuster is better overall especially with their in-store trade in and longer rental return grace periods. I however changed back to netflix after blockbuster felt like changing my $20 plan of 3 movies to a $40 plan.
Samethin happen to me ...... but keep emm comin

Co-sign on BASEketball

You've probably seen some or all of these: Anchorman, Old School, All the Bournes, All the Matrix's, All the Lord of the Rings, The Replacements, SpaceJam, etc.

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

Co-sign on BASEketball

You've probably seen some or all of these: Anchorman, Old School, All the Bournes, All the Matrix's, All the Lord of the Rings, The Replacements, Space Jam, etc.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all of emm....

Oldboy
The Departed/Infernal Affairs
Goofellas
Donnie Brasco
Carlito's Way
Hero
Fearless
Kill Bill Vol 1&2
Deathproof and Grindhouse
American Psycho
Equilibrium
Children of Men

Blockbuster FTW!! They changed the rules though; you can only exchange in-store 3 times a month now
mad.gif

Netflix is
pimp.gif
I'm still at the fact that my dad canceled it a whileback. I have to start it up again.

I'm looking to get into The Wire, and so I figured Nexflix would get me on the right path as I can rent all of the seasons.

*Off topic, but anyone who is a fan of The Wire, am I "too late" to be getting into the show?*

I've had the blockbuster plan since it came out. With that said, here's what I get for something like 18 bucks a month: Three movies out at a time,unlimited free trade in rentals in the store and 2 coupons per month good for a movie OR a game. I've thought about canceling from time to time, but justcan't bring myself to do it since I am getting such an awesome deal. Now that I have a Wii, I just use the free rental coupons to rent games each month.I'm in blockbuster like twice a week on average. I just rent, burn and return the movies and then watch them later. I've got like 200 movies in my questill and I've had this account for 2 or 3 years if not longer. Even with the current prices, blockbuster KILLS netflix!

The last I heard, BB has a longer turn-around time then NetFlix. I also heard about problems related to BB concerning wait times for new releases.

Back
Top Bottom