Just if yall didn't see, Derrick Rose put in work on the Mavs ...

Originally Posted by D723

My goodness.�
sick.gif
� I had worries about him at the beginning of the season but my dude is about to get off in a couple seasons.� 16/5/7 Rookie yr.�
pimp.gif
Whao!!!
eek.gif

Mah lil bald friend bubbling over bout the DROSEster.

Somefin tells me dat he be gettin the jab in on silly PAX bout never givin him a STAR to coach.

Or MAYBE HE JUS MESSIN WIF THE BULLS. POSINING THE WELL ya know. stir da pot. NOW BULLS HAVE 3 GUYS TINK DAY STARS AT G and DA CAPTAIN on da pine!??!!?!??!?Whao!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

this guy will be as good as brandon roy... dont see him getting any better than that..

B-Roy is going to be top 10 in the league eventually...so you can't get too much better than that. Rose looks like the real deal, just needs to add somerange on his J and get some experience.

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

Originally Posted by D723

My goodness.�
sick.gif
� I had worries about him at the beginning of the season but my dude is about to get off in a couple seasons.� 16/5/7 Rookie yr.�
pimp.gif
Whao!!!
eek.gif

Mah lil bald friend bubbling over bout the DROSEster.

Somefin tells me dat he be gettin the jab in on silly PAX bout never givin him a STAR to coach.

Or MAYBE HE JUS MESSIN WIF THE BULLS. POSINING THE WELL ya know. stir da pot. NOW BULLS HAVE 3 GUYS TINK DAY STARS AT G and DA CAPTAIN on da pine!??!!?!??!? Whao!!!!!
devil.gif

Umm...what the hell did you just say?

And with Rose, I think the Bulls can add about 5 or 6 wins to their record leaving them at 38 or 39 wins and just barely out of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by fantabolous

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, a lot of the plays and points that Derrick Rose got was against our trashy bench squad, which consists of dudes who are no longer on the team,
laugh.gif
huh? are you looking @ the jerseys? he took kidd and terry off the dribble for like the whole first minute 1/2
laugh.gif
If anything, it's Jason Terry who's getting caught in a ton of screens. The only play on that clip that was against Kidd was yet again a screen that Kidd got caught in. They milked it most of the game.

It was a nice game, but I'm waiting to see how he does during the season.

EDIT: Main reason I'm not impressed (and those Chicago fans who watched the games know this is true) is that Dallas CONTROLLED the entire game up until about 8 minutes left in the fourth quarter when they started to take guys out, letting people like Devean George and Jujuan Smith play quality minutes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[Hov]SOME PEOPLE HATE[/Hov]

My dude ... You arent impressed?? A Rookie guard dropped 30 against not only Jason Terry (A vet PG) but one of the greatest PG's to everplay. One who is especially renowned for his defense. You controlled the game against a horrible Chicago team when have a championship caliber team. OfCOURSE you should be controlling the last 8 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom