Just lost another one vol Chicago being Chicago

2 in like a month both only 22

Grow up with these dudes only to see them start dropping off like this is crazy

Hearing that your mans was begging for his life in the court yard to his building at 3am and still got one to the head

Then less then a month later another one gets shot at around 6pm and dies around 9:30pm in the same spot he got shot

Won't lie been drinking a lot and carrying a gun damn near every where I go now

#!%% got me walking on egg Shells in my own damn hood

come on Nt see y'all saying a dude dying at 35 was young #!%% if somebody came up to me and told me I'd make it to 35 right about now #!%% I'd be more then happy

I'm not the type to wait until somebody close to me dies before I want change in my city like many others

Chicago is what it is and all I can do is hope me or anybody else around me isnt next

There was a time I didn't care if I lived or died but I got a child on the way So I just want to live for her

rant/

2 in like a month both only 22

Grow up with these dudes only to see them start dropping off like this is crazy

Hearing that your mans was begging for his life in the court yard to his building at 3am and still got one to the head

Then less then a month later another one gets shot at around 6pm and dies around 9:30pm in the same spot he got shot

Won't lie been drinking a lot and carrying a gun damn near every where I go now

#!%% got me walking on egg Shells in my own damn hood

come on Nt see y'all saying a dude dying at 35 was young #!%% if somebody came up to me and told me I'd make it to 35 right about now #!%% I'd be more then happy

I'm not the type to wait until somebody close to me dies before I want change in my city like many others

Chicago is what it is and all I can do is hope me or anybody else around me isnt next

There was a time I didn't care if I lived or died but I got a child on the way So I just want to live for her

rant/

i hear what youre saying bro, but dont be shook to the point where you cant drop a period here and there.
edit: my apology if i came off a bit harsh. ive never felt empathy for someone's loss (like a friend/family member) until my best friend died. 

i hear what youre saying bro, but dont be shook to the point where you cant drop a period here and there.
edit: my apology if i came off a bit harsh. ive never felt empathy for someone's loss (like a friend/family member) until my best friend died. 

Sorry about your losses man 
tired.gif
.  Is there anyone outside of Chicago you could stay with?  Sometimes you gotta get away, especially if you're in danger, and just lay low.  Keep your head up...

Sorry about your losses man 
tired.gif
.  Is there anyone outside of Chicago you could stay with?  Sometimes you gotta get away, especially if you're in danger, and just lay low.  Keep your head up...

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

ONE-HITTER QUITTER.
roll.gif

No, but really, very sorry to hear that OP. May peace bloom in the spirit of humanity one day.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

ONE-HITTER QUITTER.
roll.gif

No, but really, very sorry to hear that OP. May peace bloom in the spirit of humanity one day.

move... save up and dip.... is it hard? yeah, but living life in the hood is hard and if you can make it in the hood you can sure as hell survive somewhere else

move... save up and dip.... is it hard? yeah, but living life in the hood is hard and if you can make it in the hood you can sure as hell survive somewhere else

maybe you should look into moving

sorry for your loss but you should probably chill on the drinkin

maybe you should look into moving

sorry for your loss but you should probably chill on the drinkin

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

It's crazy when people don't even look forward to summer in the Chi anymore due to the violence 
tired.gif
SO true! We @$##$% up out here man. I live over southwest and I'm seeing all these kids bringing that BSback with them from all over the city. One of old bball players was gunned down a few months ago.

It will be the suburbs for me ASAP.

RIP your friends CAS...

Be safe to all my Chicagoans out here

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

It's crazy when people don't even look forward to summer in the Chi anymore due to the violence 
tired.gif
SO true! We @$##$% up out here man. I live over southwest and I'm seeing all these kids bringing that BSback with them from all over the city. One of old bball players was gunned down a few months ago.

It will be the suburbs for me ASAP.

RIP your friends CAS...

Be safe to all my Chicagoans out here

Back
Top Bottom