Justice League vs Avengers vol. pretty sure this has been debated before

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by solarius49

Flash doesnt need to fly, he can run through the air, hell he can use his power to move through time. And Pietro would be dead very very quickly if he fought the Flash. Pietro's speed would give him so sort of advantage, he would be better served fighting somebody like Green Arrow
Pietro doesn't just run really fast. He can travel through time and bring back multiple versions of himself from minutes ahead in the future. Of course that was his power after he lost his x-gene and mutated himself with the terrigen mists.

EDIT

I was wondering what could be posted in this thread to get somebody suspended. Thought somebody got too heated about a topic
laugh.gif
Yeah I remember when he went nuts.  But remember, this is the most common version of the character, and that being said, Pietro is nothing special compared to the Flash
Is the most common version of Flash running on air and moving through time?  I mean is this silver age Flash we're talking about or modern day? To me if we're talking modern day I'd include where the characters are at currently (unless they're powerless
laugh.gif
)

grin.gif
girlslovewaffles wrote:

See that's just plain logical thinking if the aim is to kill but Supes has restrictions and limitations like not being a killer due to morals and all that

But you're right even if Batman had his little file on how to kill Superman all Supes would have to do is unexpectedly attack Bruce Wayne at dinner or a business meeting and fly his #%! in to the sun.
You guys aren't reading what I'm writing. Superman would never do that because it's out of character. When you said that it's "plain logical thinking," it's actually the exact opposite. If Superman murdered Batman like that, it would be completely irrational.

Also, if Bruce Wayne really WAS murdered like that by Superman, he'd still lose in the long run because, well, everyone would hate him and he'd be exiled
roll.gif

I think the best way to defeat Batman would be to find a way to showcase his secret identity to the world in way that's completely plausible.
grin.gif
Did you not read my post? I said it's plain logical thinking (for us) but for Superman he has restrictions like morals keeping him from doing that. I'll just have to assume you didn't read my post in its entirety.

If Supes does do it why assume he's dressed as Superman while doing it? Son could put on a Brainiac costume and do it or simply fly so fast that nobody sees him doing it.

yes, that's my bad. must've been late when i read it haha. but yeah to your latter statement, i don't think superman would do that because, again, it's out of character. unless it's been written in the comics and i wasn't aware of it.

i basically just go by what they've been written as doing and use that as a general guide to kind of predict how they'd act in match ups. if superman has ever dressed up to lay the smack down on someone, then by all means it's completely plausible that he'd do that to batman.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I'm still
laugh.gif
ING at someone thinking ironman could take the flash......and yea pietro would be a better matchup but I don't see anyway of him standing a chance

flash just isn't getting as much PR as ironman. dude's one of the strongest superheroes, capable of trapping prime superman, but most people just know him as someone who can run fast. on the other hand, iron man's, well, iron man.

Anybody have and screenshots or examples of The Flash using the Infinite Mass Punch?

How powerful is that iiish?

yeah, the Flash is a force of nature. In Kingdom Come (which was set in an alternate future) he had the ability to be in all places at once

But the Green Lantern Corps arent the Justice League....plus Earth has the Nova Corps, and the Heralds of Galactus
nova_corps_33.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

isn't the Blue lantern corp supposed to be the most powerful?

In terms of raw power yes. But they need a green lantern near them to access anything other than flight and their protective aura.

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

34qr691.jpg

Green Lantern Core would body marvels universe. dont even need superman
laugh.gif
@ the universe. The whole corps would be dead and their rings experimented on after running in to the High Evolutionary since you want to just bring up an entire corps.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by blakep267

Look at Goku for example, its not in his character to just finish off an opponent without letting them have the opportunity to save themselves

You mean by charging his spirit bomb for 5-8 hours?

No. He gave vegeta opportunty to leave earth, he have Frieza some of his energy etc. he just doesn't just kill people

I never get why folks would make this a fight to the death or incorporate non avengers non leaguers.To me that's just goes against the characters backgrounds and morals.Sure Thor or Wonderman could kill but in a battle that's an exhibition match why would they do that.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Sportdelapolo

wow...i can't tell if this is all serious...you guys know this is fake right?

Lol what's the point of stupid statements like this.

I know. He came into a comic book thread that features aliens and defying the laws of physics, and tells us that comics aren't real. if I didn't know better I'd think he was Edit: nvm. That's considered flaming somebody

how can you debate something that isn't real? "Lol"

I know. He came into a comic book thread that features aliens and defying the laws of physics, and tells us that comics aren't real. if I didn't know better I'd think he was ******ed

why so serious, doe?  You guys sitting here trying to apply "logic" to things that are illogical.  It just seems pointless to me.  Sorry for having an opinion, bruh. 

I know. He came into a comic book thread that features aliens and defying the laws of physics, and tells us that comics aren't real. if I didn't know better I'd think he was ******ed

why so serious, doe?  You guys sitting here trying to apply "logic" to things that are illogical.  It just seems pointless to me.  Sorry for having an opinion, bruh. 

It's just fun to speculate these things .Its like saying can Anderson silva beat Jon jones or can method man beat joe budden in a battle

I understand you're logic on that. But by openly declaring this, you're also stating this about any possible debate to ever occur regarding hypotheticals - Shakespearean articles of fiction, Alfred Hitchcock filmography, Opera, Broadway musicals - You're favorite piece of literature 
These are all works of fiction and while some will always lauded as superior works, others may feel this way about comic book literature. 

So you should refrain from attempting to shoot down the interests and merits of others - because in the end - you know you're just trolling.

Why did you even come in this thread? Just let them live. This is no different than asking some guys at work would the 87 Lakers beat the Present Day Lakers or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom