Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Got tickets to Philly show at Citizens Bank Park... got Section 134 Row 11...two tickets for $240 on ticketmaster

Tickets to the concert at Yankee stadium we going for like $350+ in the same area :smh:

I think it is worth the hour and a half drive from nyc to save some coin.

My lady is super happy to see JT, he is a great performer...Future Sex Lovesounds tour was awesome.

I mean you end up spending that extra money on traveling/tolls

Pretty much. It's $16 to cross the GW Bridge, +NJ Turnpike Tolls each way, +toll to cross the Ben Franklin Bridge ($5) ,+ gas. Plus just the time wasted.

Last edited:
^the Mirrors performance was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Veganville was pretty funny too :lol: :lol:

the shot at Ye' was a nice twist on the lyric..i'm a big Ye' stan too, but i'm pretty sick of him now..ever since dude's mother passed, he's been :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Kanye takin more L's, first impregnating that **** Kim Kardashian now getting dissed by Justin :rofl: :smh:

He's bringing it all on himself, dude needs to chill

He went on a rant bc MTV had him #7 on their MC list, his skin is isn't even thin it's invisible

I was looking at the tracklist on wiki, this album is over an hour with 10 songs? 79 minutes including the 2 bonus tracks :smokin. Suit and Tie and That Girl are the shortest songs while the others run 7-8 minutes long. The albums probably filled interludes and beat switches that we all love. Timbo knows 8)

EDIT: Entirely produced by Tim, no Pharrell/Neptunes sighting as we all hoped for.

I HATE Timbo.... :smh:

WHACK

Hov and Tim are a good combo from Lobster & shrimp to Dirt off your shoulders..and we already know what damage JT and Tim do together

Jimmy Fallon on Twitter saying its JT week on his show this coming week, premieres/performs a new song every night. Hope this goes accordingly :smokin

Jimmy Fallon on Twitter saying its JT week on his show this coming week, premieres/performs a new song every night. Hope this goes accordingly
smokin.gif
dopeness 
nthat.gif
  thanks for the heads

Watching JT's performance on SNL was epic and had me hype.  JT's diss and Jay with the Rocafella chain and Royal 1s though? >>>>>>> Lol I used to be such a stan for Justin even back in the days of Nsync.
laugh.gif
  The music industry has missed his presence! Crazy that we have all these "urban" artists and he's the one actually bringing R&B and feel good music back to mainstream. All I know is I'll be at Yankee Stadium for the concert, and the Beyonce concert. It's gonna be an great Summer in NY .
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom