Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

The stream on itunes isn't doing anything for me.... like it just shows a pic of JT and doesn't do anything,

damn i dnt wanna download itunes tho
sick.gif

I've clicked everything, nothing I do works... ,My iTunes isn't up to date so maybe that's why it wont work...Oh well, I'm sure a rip will be out before the night ends.

Last edited:
Really wish someone could've caught my reaction to listening to 'Don't Hold The Wall''s beat for the first time.

Timbaland is God.

Spaceship Coupe is 10/10

This joint is amazing

Pretty sure JT is 3 for 3 on classic albums

Last edited:
The "Don't Hold The Wall" beat sounds like Timbo has been perfecting it for about 3 years obsessively. Insane.

Timbo right now with this album is doing what we WISH Dre was doing for Detox...

Last edited:
The "Don't Hold The Wall" beat sounds like Timbo has been perfecting it for about 3 years obsessively. Insane.

Timbo right now with this album is doing what we WISH Dre was doing for Detox...

Like I told a dude on Twitter, Timbo has been in a cave these past years like Tony Stark building Iron Man beats.

I can only preview Mirrors. none of the songs are clickable on the 20/20 album page. Is this this a regional timing thing maybe? :nerd: I'm in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
^ Nah man it's a available everywhere. There should be an advertisement on main itunes page for the stream, the stream itself an hour long track of the whole album. It's not something that you can select track for track so you're probably looking at the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom