Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

I dunno...maybe its bc Im haitian and I grew up listening to tracks that averaged around 8 mins lol

I was just telling someone about how these songs reminded me of long Haitian songs. :lol:

:lol:

Sak pase b
smokin.gif

n'ap [COLOR=#red]boule[/COLOR] :smokin

I still haven't bought this. Been bumping it on Spotify. Will cop the physical for the whip.

1 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 980,622

According to Nielsen and Billboard the album officially debuts at #1 selling 968k.

Ahh so close though to a milli! But like someone said, it'll be even more impressive if he can manage to sell at a consistent rate of 75k-100k the following weeks. It's surreal that's unheard of nowadays.:smh:

Had to take this CD out of my car because I didn't wanna get tired of it :lol: but I might have to put it back, too smooth.

Sheena, shut the hell up. It's 10 songs and a couple of them are only four minutes long. Who the hell wants to hear Suit & Tie? So now you're down to 9.

Anthony, I have 12 songs in my Itunes and only 3 are in the 4 minute range. Not until song 7 (I don't mind Suit & Tie so I let it play) do I get to anything under 5 mins.

So how about you shut the hell up?

I wanna hear Suit & Tie :\

Ignore him.

I've been listenin to the J.T. Album all the time since I copped and I must say it's straight flames

Suit & Tie is still a dope song..
Love Tunnel Vision (track just goes hard in the whip)
Strawberry Bumble Gum is a real nice track..like the second half of it even better
Spaceship Coupe is real chill which is nice after Tunnel Vision gets you hype :lol:
That girl is real catchy
Let the Groove Get in is real smooth and the second half of it is CRAZYYYYY
Mirrors is by far my favorite song on the entire album
Blue Ocean Floor ends the album nicely

I listen through all the songs no matter what..Pusher Love Girl starts out the album off nicely but it's not one I MUST listen to..Don't Hold the Wall is growin on me as I continue to listen to it

Overall this will b another classic J.T. album in due time..:smokin

Is FS/LS really that good? Aside from What Goes Around, My Love, Summer Love, Chop Me Up, and Losing My Way, I couldn't get into it.

Back
Top Bottom