::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

You do know your savior had a worse QB rating than Boller, right?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Also, McFadden only had 2 carries

Shhh, don't help him. He has infinite football knowledge and knows our team better than us. Let him continue to school us with his superior gridiron knowledge.
I was actually arguing with a coworker on this exact thing today.  Yes, Mcfadden had only 2 carries, but your running game was the only part of your team that played well.  You had over a 150 rushing yards and averaged almost 6 yards a carry.

Just like I was telling this dude today at work, Mcfadden not playing is a horrible excuse.

Just like I was telling this dude today at work, Mcfadden not playing is a horrible excuse.

I'm not making excuses for the game at all. Please show me where I did that? Since you're referring to my comment, I'll fill you in.

Some *$!%$!@ said that we missed ONE player that game. Okay, that's cool...if you like to be flat out wrong. Campbell was NOT the only person missing.

Said *$!%$!@ goes on to name 4 other people, not including McFadden. That would be 5.

I'll be the first to tell you that we got our @!@+% handed to us. Entire team should have played better than that. You can't win when you turn the ball over like that.
Our defense was decent, but the real credit goes to KC. They went into our home and whooped us. But unlike some, I still consider us a competitive team and we should
be back on track after our bye. We can't afford not to.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Even I can count past one.
If DJ Mbenga sat out a game during one of the championship years would you list him as a contributing injury to why the Lakers lost?

Boss is doing nothing this year, and it's a goddamn kicker. You lost by 29. A kicker would have contributed nothing.

You only missed one significant player for significant time, McFadden.

It's cute that you changed the title Jumpman. But you have yet to bring anything to the table INSIDE the thread, as usual.

Originally Posted by JPZx

the only one that would have impacted the game returned during the game

You only missed one significant player for significant time, McFadden.

Are you drunk? Or do you just like making an @%! of yourself? McFadden returned to the game? Or is he not significant?

Once again, which is it?

While watching you contradict yourself repeatedly is wildly entertaining for me, I have work in the AM. If you would like to continue to make an +*! of yourself, I will check this tomorrow.

What the *@+* are you talking about?

The only one that has an impact on that game of the three players I posted other than McFadden (Boss, McClain, and Janikowski) was McClain. AND HE RETURNED! Meaning nothing is affected. He was out for give or take a quarter.

Again, what the *@+* are you talking about?

Who's McLain?
laugh.gif

Waiting to hear a significant player other than McFadden that missed significant time.

If you say Campbell, I'm going to erupt. When Carson goes from terrible back to sub-par, the Raiders will supposedly be Super Bowl bound. The guy should be able to beat the lowly Chiefs at home, couch or no couch.
Even your taste in movies is remedial.
I won't even address this.

laugh.gif
Becuase not playing football and joining a team literally 5 days before game day is enough time to learn the play book, become comfortable with your WR's and TE's, and hit a nice comfortable feel of the offense? I'm not making excuses for my team...we got our %$#*# kicked...our QB play from both players were the worst we've ever seen...our defense honestly didn't play horrible, I believe Cassell had a QB Rating of like 38 or something...Jackie Battle had 75 yards rushing...

We have a hard enough time with penalties as is, and for us to loose our cool the way we did plus the six turn overs...man, of course we were gonna get our %$#*# handed to us. If we played like this against the Dolphins or the Rams the result would be the same...

But for you to say not having Campbell, McFadden and Sebas not in the game wouldn't have made a difference is straight up
roll.gif

But for you to say not having Campbell, McFadden and Sebas not in the game wouldn't have made a difference is straight up
roll.gif

Yup, I said having McFadden in the game wouldn't have made a difference.

30t6p3b.gif

Is this the @@@+ I'm dealing with? Jesus. According to you guys, Palmer will be the savior. A savior, should be able to beat a 2-3 team that lost their best offensive player for the season and lost their best secondary player for the season, at home. Instead, he contributed to the @@@+ heap the Raiders threw up yesterday.

roll.gif

I watched the whole game, and I agree with this.  Mcfadden would have made no difference. 

While you could definitely be right, I was being sarcastic in that last post, nowhere did I say "McFadden wouldn't have made a difference".

It's the classic case of them hearing what they want to hear. Even AG failed to see context the post he quoted and he morphed it into something it wasn't.

Context, people. Context.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Is this the @@@+ I'm dealing with? Jesus. According to you guys, Palmer will be the savior. A savior, should be able to beat a 2-3 team that lost their best offensive player for the season and lost their best secondary player for the season, at home. Instead, he contributed to the @@@+ heap the Raiders threw up yesterday.

I'm by no means hating on Bush, cause he was the only bright spot on our offense all day...but if McFadden is in the game we have a completely different type of game plan going...Bush busted like a 30+ yard play and got caught..had that been McFadden he would have made it in..then we're looking at a 7-14 game at half time..not saying that the outcome would have been different, but at 7-14 we would have been feeling a lot better about ourselves than going into the locker room down 14...

30t6p3b.gif
That's like putting in Tobey Garhert in and tellin him to replace AP...yea OKAY...no difference...

Michael Bush is better than Toby, and Darren McFadden is far worse than Adrian Peterson. Just saying.

Which Raider fan was it that said McFadden was the best RB in the league though? Was that a Jumpman Original?

I'm sorry but I had to put that clown on ignore. Ruining my high with his stupid #%#.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

McNabb irrelevantly brought up (not by LZ10, someone else), Vikings reference, Title changed, Put user on ignore, etc.

What Raider fans do best, do anything but bring a good argument to the table.

My god don't you have anything better to do? Easily the Biggest clown on this site including all them clowns in the Jb forum.

Oh! A "You don't have anything better to do" comment...

Add that to the list.

I'm not going to be the one to let the thread die, y'all are going to have to be the ones. I believe my point is valid, and I'm starting to believe you think yours isn't. Where the @+%@ is SoHi? The only one of you with some sense.

I'm not going to be the one to let the thread die, y'all are going to have to be the ones. I believe my point is valid, and I'm starting to believe you think yours isn't. Where the @+%@ is SoHi? The only one of you with some sense.

laugh.gif
kidding i haven't been around the pc much anyways.

Oh! A "You don't have anything better to do" comment...

Add that to the list.

I'm not going to be the one to let the thread die, y'all are going to have to be the ones. I believe my point is valid, and I'm starting to believe you think yours isn't. Where the %#%+ is SoHi? The only one of you with some sense.

Your point has validity? Why? Because YOU think so. That's funny. If you ask me, you've displayed enough ignorance surrounding the Raiders to deserve to be put on ignore.

You want people to take you serious and suggest we trade for Marc Bulger. You're crying for a real discussion of what? To argue who's better? Kyle Orton or Carson Palmer?

The same Kyle Orton who literally had one decent year, last year, where he lost his job to a QB who can't play the position. That's what you want to talk about?

You have no argument as far as I'm concerned. So keep crying about how Raider Nation act like children, and how we should have done this or should have done that...you lost your
respect when you thought Marc !%#*$@$ Bulger was a good idea. You probably wanted us to call Vinny Testaverde too.

Back
Top Bottom