::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

No I just know when Player X is better than Player Y
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by AG 47

The Raiders are mediocre? Based on what? You were NOWHERE to be found two weeks ago. After our starting QB is lost for the season and we pickup the best available QB on the market, now we're mediocre? Oh okay.
Carson Palmer being the "best QB" (I still disagree with that) for the taking isn't saying much of anything. It's like if a person (in this situation, the Raiders) was really hungry and they ate anything edible in the fridge despite it being complete crap.

And... Do I really have to answer the same question twice on the same page?? Is that how dense the Raider Nation is?

KYLE ORTON.

Wait, one more time so no other dumb #+% Raider fans need me to repeat...

KYLE ORTON.

Nowhere to be found two weeks ago? In terms of what? The only place I am on Niketalk is Sports & Training. If you mean I wasn't in the Raiders thread because not one shred of my being finds anything exciting about that team, then yeah.

Kyle Orton huh? Was that the ONLY QB you mentioned genius? Who was the other QB you mentioned? Allow me to refresh your memory.

Trade for Orton, trade for Bulger, etc. Even if Bulger's name hasn't been floated out there in trade rumors, every player has a price. He certainly is not at the peak of his career anymore either, but difference is you'd be giving up kindling for him.

Bulger. Marc $+%+##@ Bulger. I'm not even going to address Kyle Orton being the definition of mediocrity. We already have a QB like that...his name is Jason Campbell. Palmer has had better highs and we're banking on him being able to revitalize his career with us. He was by far the best option, any way you slice. I can't believe this _ even took the time to make a mini-argument for why we should go after Bulger. Off yourself.

In the end
Palmer > any QB available.
Palmer will learn the playbook and at the least manage the game like campbell did.

Example: mcfadden run, palmer pass, bush run...1st down
Palmer pass...1st down
Bush run, mcfadden run, palmer pass...1st down
Mcfadden 30yd run...1st down.
Bush run, mcfadden run, bush run at the goaline... Touchdown Rrrrraiderrs

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Example: mcfadden run, palmer pass, bush run...1st down

Palmer pass...1st down

Bush run, mcfadden run, palmer pass...1st down

Mcfadden 30yd run...1st down.

Bush run, mcfadden run, bush run at the goaline... Touchdown Rrrrraiderrs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almost lost my lunch when Palmer got hit at the knees, great that the wr core is going to work with him during the bye.

The WRs were expected to stick around to work with him during the bye...

Who the hell is Player X in that scenario?? I give up
laugh.gif

Hey 
laugh.gif
It still lists on his Yahoo! Sports profile that Marc Bulger is on the Ravens. Several teams were interested in signing him this off-season. He retired in August, not like it's groundbreaking that I didn't see the breaking news story about Marc Bulger retiring. And, people HAVE been lured out of retirement before. Viking fans know that best.

Oh were trying to find comparisons to past/current Raiders? If Kyle Orton is like Jason Campbell, is Carson Palmer like Andrew Walter?
Who the hell is Player X in that scenario?? I give up
laugh.gif

Orton is better than Palmer.

In the end
Palmer > any QB available.

In the end? No.

When are are we going to come to the realization that it's only Raider fans attempting to rebut what I'm saying? Everybody in the trade thread exploded when they learned about the give and take, and only a handful thought Palmer still had a shred of talent left.

Why in the hell would I care what Raider fans think of what I have to say about sports? It's a confidence boost. An array of you thought this trade would lead to playoff success, one of you thinks you have a franchise QB and best RB in the league, one of you thought you would have the best offense in the league, and two of you clowns thought this would lead to the SB.
laugh.gif
Unbelievable.

Your team is built out of sticks. One player misses and you get shutout by the Eric Berry-less/Jamaal Charles-less Kansas City Chiefs, AT HOME.

Just like the Vikings, enjoy January at home.

Campbell? I thought he was as good as Kyle Orton. Oh, and god forbid you guys would want Kyle Orton on your roster. So why is that a setback?

Your kicker? You going to kick your way to 29 points?

McClain came back and Boss has 8 receptions on the year.

You haven't said anything Jumpman. You're like Jorge in Employee of the Month agreeing with anything your brethren says.

One player misses

Campbell? I thought he was as good as Kyle Orton. Oh, and god forbid you guys would want Kyle Orton on your roster. So why is that a setback?

So which is it?

Originally Posted by AG 47

One player misses

So which is it?

laugh.gif

So which is it?

It's a kicker, a %%%#@% TE, and the only one that would have impacted the game returned during the game.

Jesus, I'd rather argue with Cosmic. At least he puts some effort into his awful posts. Yours just come natural. It's like talking to a child.

You haven't said anything Jumpman. You're like Jorge in Employee of the Month agreeing with anything your brethren says.

A reference from a terrible movie no one saw. Even your taste in movies is remedial. Are you good at anything? I'm curious.

It's pretty apparent you can't count.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Also, McFadden only had 2 carries

Shhh, don't help him. He has infinite football knowledge and knows our team better than us. Let him continue to school us with his superior gridiron knowledge.

Waiting to hear a significant player other than McFadden that missed significant time.

If you say Campbell, I'm going to erupt. When Carson goes from terrible back to sub-par, the Raiders will supposedly be Super Bowl bound. The guy should be able to beat the lowly Chiefs at home, couch or no couch.
Even your taste in movies is remedial.
I won't even address this.

Waiting to hear a significant player other than McFadden that missed significant time.

If you say Campbell, I'm going to erupt. When Carson goes from terrible back to sub-par, the Raiders will supposedly be Super Bowl bound. The guy should be able to beat the lowly Chiefs at home, couch or no couch.

You do know that Kyle Boller started the game right?

Back
Top Bottom