::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

And your teams record again? Oh ya it's 1-5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Nope, I'm drawing from two consecutive years of futility and underperformance from your starting quarterback. You're right, he was on the couch last week. Which is why giving up what could be two first round selections is the dumbest !!$@ I have ever seen.
You need to purify yourself with the waters from Lake Minnetonka.  Carson Palmer is the best option the Raiders have.  Who else was available? McNabb? That's worked out well for your team.  Did you miss the first half of the game where Boller "played" (used lightly)?  Carson Palmer off the couch is about as good as Boller and I'd still rather throw Palmer out there.  

Finger is far from the Panic Button. Boller spotted them 14 and CP was thrown into a position to force issues. Glad Bush was able to pick up the slack from McFadden getting hurt. The bye week could not come soon enough. The autumn wind is still in the air.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Nope. Signing McNabb was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
laugh.gif
Well McNabb cost us only two 6th round picks and has thrown less interceptions on the year than Carson Palmer threw in one half yesterday.

Learn the *+%%+## game.

McNabb also got to play in the pre-season and learn the full playbook before he hit the field for you. Palmer doesn't even know a single shotgun play yet and had 2 practices. I'm sure when Vick was sucking it up when he was getting back onto the field for the first time since last season during this pre-season you weren't saying +*#$ about that. If Palmer plays like this the next few games then I worry, but to judge how he will play for the rest of his career off this game is so stupid 
laugh.gif

How many times do I gotta say that I wasn't judging off this game, I was judging off the last two years and this game was just a precursor to him struggling the rest of the year. It won't be 3 interception every game bad, but he is not a quality quarterback anymore.

Why the has McNabb been brought up by 3 people? Y'all dumbasses don't have any rebuttal about Palmer so you resort to McNabb?
laugh.gif
 Weak as @@@%, no surprise.
laugh.gif
 It's called having an open mind people. Just because the Vikings suck doesn't mean I can't recognize how mediocre the Raiders are and will be the rest of the year.

Playoffs?

laugh.gif

How many times do I gotta say that I wasn't judging off this game, I was judging off the last two years and this game was just a precursor to him struggling the rest of the year. It won't be 3 interception every game bad, but he is not a quality quarterback anymore.

Why the has McNabb been brought up by 3 people? Y'all dumbasses don't have any rebuttal about Palmer so you resort to McNabb?
laugh.gif
 Weak as @@@%, no surprise.
laugh.gif
 It's called having an open mind people. Just because the Vikings suck doesn't mean I can't recognize how mediocre the Raiders are and will be the rest of the year.

Playoffs?

laugh.gif

How dense are you? I brought up McNabb because people called radio shows out here asking if he would be available after Campbell got hurt and everyone realized Tuiassoppo isn't holding a clipboard anymore.  You're trolling a Raiders thread, what did you really expect since you have your own QB issues?

Palmer is past his prime, but, you so happened to pop up after he played in a game he wouldn't even be active for if the Raiders weren't so injury ridden.  It just so happens that way, right?

Kyle Boller sucks, so what choice did they have?  Seriously, who else is/was available? Garrard? They supposedly inquired but then he had surgery.

Hue Jackson, for better or worse, is familiar with Palmer and had to pay an ungodly premium to acquire him because otherwise Cincy would sit there and let him retire. You're asking a guy to come into a system in Week 7, so of course a coach is going to look for a guy whose familiar with said system. When teams know you need something desparately, they run up the price.

It's like when Posey got hurt for the Giants, do you think anyone was going to offer up a Catcher for anything shy of our #1 propsects AND a good pitcher? 

Again, how dense are you?

My problem with your logic is that you're jumping on a performance in which he said he knew about 10% of the playbook, had no chemistry with the receivers and obviously was not game ready. Whatever understanding you have of the last two years of his performance mean literally nothing when you factor in that he's playing on a NEW team with NEW receivers, with an O-line that can actually protect him and keep him upright, and he's been reunited with someone he's had success with before. As if the external issues he had from being on another team before are forever a part of his makeup as a QB.

It's pathetic, really. Anything to back up your claim, huh?

How dense are you? I brought up McNabb because people called radio shows out here asking if he would be available after Campbell got hurt.
Oh, I'm dense because you don't cite your reference and your reference ends up being a radio show on the West Coast? I'm supposed to know that... how? And I'm trolling a Raiders thread? This is not just a Raiders thread.
Palmer is past his prime, but, you so happened to pop up after he played in a game he wouldn't even be active for if the Raiders weren't so injury ridden.  It just so happens that way, right?
Yeah, because I wasn't on every page in the Palmer Trade thread
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Boller sucks, so what choice did they have?  Seriously, who else is/was available?
Simple, Kyle Orton. The Broncos are far enough out of the race that they would have zero trouble trading him to a division foe. And with the absurd compensation the Raiders are willing to give up, they would not turn it down. 
laugh.gif
Orton's far better than Tebow, but it shows that they've moved past him (Broncos coaching staff might be worse than the Raiders front office) since they have lesser-skilled Tim Tebow starting over him.

Sure, Jumpman, keep leaning on others to fight your battles. Although I might throw your hat in the ring they're not doing much for you.

How dense are you? I brought up McNabb because people called radio shows out here asking if he would be available after Campbell got hurt.
Oh, I'm dense because you don't cite your reference and your reference ends up being a radio show on the West Coast? I'm supposed to know that... how? And I'm trolling a Raiders thread? This is not just a Raiders thread.
Yeah, because I wasn't on every page in the Palmer Trade thread
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Boller sucks, so what choice did they have?  Seriously, who else is/was available?
Simple, Kyle Orton. The Broncos are far enough out of the race that they would have zero trouble trading him to a division foe. And with the absurd compensation the Raiders are willing to give up, they would not turn it down. 
laugh.gif
Orton's far better than Tebow, but it shows that they've moved past him (Broncos coaching staff might be worse than the Raiders front office) since they have lesser-skilled Tim Tebow starting over him.

Sure, Jumpman, keep leaning on others to fight your battles. Although I might throw your hat in the ring they're not doing much for you.

The thing is, even in the Palmer thread, of which I read in its entirety, who legitamtely thought Palmer was going to be much of anything yet?  A couple of ignorant Raider fans, maybe? But they speak for the majoirty?  The majority of us know he's better than Boller and because of injury they had to pay a premium to a guy who may not amount to anything but someone slightly better then Kyle Boller.  More importantly, we know to let him have a couple of games under his belt to truly judge.

Orton was discussed amongst fans in the Bay Area. However, it's never been definitive on whether the Raiders and Broncos discussed anything.  Orton is heads and shoulders above Tebow and the Broncos suck, but do you think they were going to help out the Raiders?  On the flip side, do you think the Raiders were going to give up as much to THEM as they would the Bengals?  Plus, again, the familiarity Hue Jackson has with Carson Palmer winds up being the wild card.   The Raiders have no front office.  They basically have consultants and have to get Mark Davis' approval in anything that involves taking on salary.

LMFAO @ Carson Palmer last night dude was TERRIBLE.... i don't care how much of the playbook he knows no excuse for them horrible passes...

smh... did the Raiders honestly think that Palmer would play any better than he played in Cin.. HE IS DONE!!!!

Are Most NT'rs really that stupid. How can you make the assumption that he's done after 1 game. My god the man only knows 10% of the playbook.

Did everyone watch the first half? Did anyone see Boller's FIRST pass attempt?

3rd and 6 at KC 48 (Shotgun) K.Boller pass short left intended for J.Ford INTERCEPTED by K.Lewis at KC 41. K.Lewis for 59 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Assistant challenged the runner was in bounds ruling, and the play was Upheld.

Are Most NT'rs really that stupid. How can you make the assumption that he's done after 1 game. My god the man only knows 10% of the playbook.

Sadly at least half of NT is that stupid. Less than 30% of the users here are worth talkin sports with.

laugh.gif
 Weak as !%+*, no surprise.
laugh.gif

Playoffs?

laugh.gif

The Raiders are mediocre? Based on what? You were NOWHERE to be found two weeks ago. After our starting QB is lost for the season and we pickup the best available QB on the market, now we're mediocre? Oh okay.

Since you have infinite football knowledge, please tell me who the Raiders should have gotten. Aren't you the same "*!!%+**" who said we should have gone after Marc Bulger!? Genius didn't even know the man hadn't played a down in the NFL since 2009. Let's not even address A-rod going down as the GOAT in your eyes. Needless to say, you've proven over and over how much football you know. Excuse us if you seem dense. You've sold us.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Sadly at least half of NT is that stupid. Less than 30% of the users here are worth talkin sports with.

Every week I go thru the week in review thread and all I see is pure stupidity
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

The Raiders are mediocre? Based on what? You were NOWHERE to be found two weeks ago. After our starting QB is lost for the season and we pickup the best available QB on the market, now we're mediocre? Oh okay.
Carson Palmer being the "best QB" (I still disagree with that) for the taking isn't saying much of anything. It's like if a person (in this situation, the Raiders) was really hungry and they ate anything edible in the fridge despite it being complete crap.

And... Do I really have to answer the same question twice on the same page?? Is that how dense the Raider Nation is?

KYLE ORTON.

Wait, one more time so no other dumb @!% Raider fans need me to repeat...

KYLE ORTON.

Nowhere to be found two weeks ago? In terms of what? The only place I am on Niketalk is Sports & Training. If you mean I wasn't in the Raiders thread because not one shred of my being finds anything exciting about that team, then yeah.

son, kick rocks already.
laugh.gif

no one on this entire board, Raider fan or otherwise, gives a %!#@ about your sorry !%* opinion.

you are a well known dummy, your opinions are regularly laughed at by the entire community. no one cares what you think, much less what you have to say!

laugh.gif

I'm not a Raider fan, but you can't judge Palmer after one half where he wasn't prepared to play in. The game was a disaster for the Raiders from the start.

However...if Palmer continues to play like that after the Raiders' bye week then you might have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom