Kanye, NERD, Lupe Tour

I need some East Coast dates stat! There's no way they don't hit this area. I'm willing to go as far as NC to MD to catch this joint (mainly NERDand Yeezy). I need a Hampton Coliseum show to be in the books. I'm prepared for the hypebeast prices.

Performance

Washington D.C.

Nissan Pavillion

Performance

VA Beach, VA

Verizon Wireless

From looking at the current ticketmaster listings it appears that the high end tickets are going anywhere between $80 and $125. It also appears that KanyeWest fan club members get first shot at tickets so you might want to look into that.

I saw NERD at Nissan when they came for the Sprite tour like 6 years ago, it was back when my dad worked for COke so all that stuff was free. They were realchill.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Performance

Washington D.C.

Nissan Pavillion

Performance

VA Beach, VA

Verizon Wireless
DAFT PUNK with Yaye?
nerd.gif

already planning on hitting one of those up... but if Daft is in tow.... then it'll be a very expensive weekend for ya boy....

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I saw NERD at Nissan when they came for the Sprite tour like 6 years ago, it was back when my dad worked for COke so all that stuff was free. They were real chill.
Yea NERD puts on a really good show. i saw them on the same tour when they stopped at merriweather. im not really a fan of lupe and ive seen kanyealready.

Man im not payiny that to see these guys. Dont get me wrong... i like their music but i see weird people everyday at the mall for free. I'll just throw myhead phones on next time.

i checked ticketmaster just now and didnt see the May dates for VA and DC.
is it b/c they havent gone on sale yet or another reason?

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

i checked ticketmaster just now and didnt see the May dates for VA and DC.
is it b/c they havent gone on sale yet or another reason?

just checked as well, when is the presale?

this is gonna be a wild show. nerd live is dope plus kanye wildin',im gonna slide thru. crowd for this show should be fun too.

according to ticketmaster, they took off the concert date in virginia beach. anyone know why?

and i havent called the amphitheater yet... too lazy. hahah.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xGiLBE33

according to ticketmaster, they took off the concert date in virginia beach. anyone know why?

and i havent called the amphitheater yet... too lazy. hahah.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
#!!???
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom