Kanye, NERD, Lupe Tour

Tickets go on sale Friday for the DC show aka Nissan Pavillion in VA. Pre-sale is Wednesday. Same for VA Beach.

so i jus found out, that i might not be working that concert cuz i think i'm going outta town...

mad.gif

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Tickets go on sale Friday for the DC show aka Nissan Pavillion in VA. Pre-sale is Wednesday. Same for VA Beach.

the pre-sale for the Nissan pavillion show, do you have to have a code or be a member of kanyes site to be able to purchase pre-sale tickets?

anybody have presale password for va beach?

the ticketmaster one, not livenation....

and does anybody know if orchestra seats are possible?, what are the best seats to get at the va beach location?

*rihanna is questionable on va beach, according to her tour dates shes not coming...

^^ LMFAO!!

i keep hearing rumors of common... oh god if common makes a guest appearance...

but really, can anyone hook it up with orchestra seats or backstage passes? i already got some decent seats but i really want orchestra!!

^^ you want ticketmaster presale or livenation? cause i'll tell you 2 different livenations after 5 so i can see if i can get better seats first. lmao.

For those in the DC area, the station is doing there presale tomorrow. You have to sign up for the loyal listener club. It's on the main page: www.wpgc.comI don't think the password has been sent out yet, so sign up now. And actually try different radio station websites that might be doing the same in yourarea. Also, there is a site called iloveallaccess.com that has good packages.

I should've bought the tickets I had in my cart. BRing greedy...I did a second search. and missed out totally.

thanx so much!
if we cop ilove allaccess is the first 20 rows including orchestra? cuz if not then forget it.

^^ i was wondering about that too, im not sure. but for the price, id rather sit in a good section of 100s or even box seats of 200s then pay that vip packageprice.

is the live nation thru ticket rush? cuz im tryna get orchestra as well.

come on sens...can we get the pws now? please ur killing me.

yes im pressed lol

LIVENATION

presale password - *edit doesnt work anymore, need a new one*
Nokia rush - MUSIC
radio - glow08

tickets are seelling afasssssssst. this presale sucked.

seriously the best tickets thru this presale was gay.... only 4 up front and not even together.... *+!... comeon..

thats how i feel...i got 2 today...but want 2 more...all orchestra were gone those for those wondering...i snagged a pair in tier 1 section 103

jupeezy wrote:
thats how i feel...i got 2 today...but want 2 more...all orchestra were gone those for those wondering...i snagged a pair in tier 1 section 103
I didn't try as soon as pre-sale began (this morning)... so im not tooooo sure BUT I really beleive orchestra werent even made avail. duringpre-sale. Heck I dont even think first 10 rows in the tier 1 section(s) were made avail. (and probably none in the 102 area either (center section)... just101 and 103). Just my guess...

Reason I say this is because... I bet they save those Orchestra seats (better seats) for those Ticketmaster Auction(s), Promos, Packages, and so on (not likethe old days... first come first to get best seats). They should have had a Pit imo.

Plus I imagine they have to be "fair" to non-presale folks and allow them a "fair" chance to purchase decent seats... I bet tomorrow whensale begins for the public their will still be some decent seats avail. and MAYBE even orchestra (just a wild guess).

I did end up settling for the 101 section seats... its tough when purchasing 4 because you usually wont get better seats then say a person buying 1 ticket.

I remember the last time I went to go see Kanye (it was in Bmore... last major tour he had... with Fantasia and Keyisha Cole opening acts)... I wasn'tgoing to go but ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT... I browsed to ticketmaster (bord at work) and found seats in the SECOND row... just shows how "weird"this whole ticketmaster thing works (someone told me it was probably a promo seat that wasnt sold or given away and I got lucky... who knows)...

1889774112_32189f45b3_m.jpg

More

Back
Top Bottom