Kanye, NERD, Lupe Tour

i just did the nokia live nation joint.

got seats in 101 in row x, which is cool because aint no one SCREAMING behind me...

im bout to go in and cop some more tho..i know folks need em.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

I remember the last time I went to go see Kanye (it was in Bmore... last major tour he had... with Fantasia and Keyisha Cole opening acts)... I wasn't going to go but ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT... I browsed to ticketmaster (bord at work) and found seats in the SECOND row... just shows how "weird" this whole ticketmaster thing works (someone told me it was probably a promo seat that wasnt sold or given away and I got lucky... who knows)...

1889774112_32189f45b3_m.jpg

More

i remember that tour but i went to the patriot center...me and my ex had front row ...my ex didnt want to stand up and that negro kanye put us on the spotandstop the music and told us to get up...not a good look...but def was a great concert...will be at this one for sure.

^ WOW...that was yall? LOL! i remember that...he sounded real offended that yall were sitting down....thats crazy..

but yea ticketmaster is weird...sometimes shows will be sold out and then u check it and a few tickets are back up there like a week later....

jupeezy wrote:
thats how i feel...i got 2 today...but want 2 more...all orchestra were gone those for those wondering...i snagged a pair in tier 1 section 103
I didn't try as soon as pre-sale began (this morning)... so im not tooooo sure BUT I really beleive orchestra werent even made avail. during pre-sale. Heck I dont even think first 10 rows in the tier 1 section(s) were made avail. (and probably none in the 102 area either (center section)... just 101 and 103). Just my guess...

Reason I say this is because... I bet they save those Orchestra seats (better seats) for those Ticketmaster Auction(s), Promos, Packages, and so on (not like the old days... first come first to get best seats). They should have had a Pit imo.

Plus I imagine they have to be "fair" to non-presale folks and allow them a "fair" chance to purchase decent seats... I bet tomorrow when sale begins for the public their will still be some decent seats avail. and MAYBE even orchestra (just a wild guess).

I did end up settling for the 101 section seats... its tough when purchasing 4 because you usually wont get better seats then say a person buying 1 ticket.

I remember the last time I went to go see Kanye (it was in Bmore... last major tour he had... with Fantasia and Keyisha Cole opening acts)... I wasn't going to go but ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT... I browsed to ticketmaster (bord at work) and found seats in the SECOND row... just shows how "weird" this whole ticketmaster thing works (someone told me it was probably a promo seat that wasnt sold or given away and I got lucky... who knows)...

I have to quote myself because my "concept" appears to be somewhat true (knew I shouldn't have jump on those tickets yesterday)... anyways fewdays ago I searched for tickets in VA Beach and got the "no tickets avail" click "back" screen.� I search this morning and... ORCHESTRA -CENTER Seats lol�� Probably still up too guys...

28gxqmq.png

When searching for say - 4 together still some fairly decent seats appeared in the tier 1 section.

Quote dimez81:

i remember that tour but i went to the patriot center...me and my ex had front row ...my ex didnt want to stand up and that negro kanye put us on the spot andstop the music and told us to get up...not a good look...but def was a great concert...will be at this one for sure.

Don't feel bad he happen to have done this in B-More too... I began cracking up... it was f'd up though.�� *Cedric*I WIIIISSSHH...*Cedric*

I would have told him this - see 1:57min

I got my tickets. Section 102 Row R...seats 24-25. Anybody else going to the VA Beach show?

got mine. orchestra 3 row h buthow come theres no orchestra on the official site? im a lil scared. but on ticketmaster there are orchestra 3....

They have assigned seats in orchestra? I always thought it was "get in where you fit in" in there.

im blown that the pre-sale seats were all gone last night when i went to buy them...

*Patiently awaits noon*

u bought orchestra seats when? This morning? Because u can't even bid on premium seating on ticketmaster until noon...so uh how'd u make that happen?LOL

Originally Posted by Willis03

im blown that the pre-sale seats were all gone last night when i went to buy them...

*Patiently awaits noon*

Depends what time you check... dont think they were "gone" but they stop the pre-sale at 10:00pm. Also it appears all the tier 1 section (101,103) were sold during the pre-sale... cause someone I know tried later in the evening around 6ish and was only getting seats in the 200 level.

Im sure there will be some decent seats avail. when they go on sale to the public... Goodluck!

solewoman, thats actually very close in the front. nice!

7f1c_1.JPG

up front on the left. i'll see you there, i have seats up front in orch 2 and in the 102 row a and b
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my boy pops is the fire marshall @ nissan will be their for free

who else is going to be going to nissan ?

Originally Posted by dimez81

1889774112_32189f45b3_m.jpg

More

i remember that tour but i went to the patriot center...me and my ex had front row ...my ex didnt want to stand up and that negro kanye put us on the spot andstop the music and told us to get up...not a good look...but def was a great concert...will be at this one for sure.

That made me laugh because I remember having front row center seats at Cap Centre for a show that Public Enemy was headlining (back when they used to haveeveryone and their mother on the bill, those were the days) and Heavy D was performing and he was sucking REAL bad. And while most people were standing up andgetting into it, my buddy and I as well as two other guys sitting next to us were all sitting down making comments about how bad he was. Well this got D'sattention and while he didn't call us out directly he made a comment like "It looks like some people down in front are sitting down and not gettinginto my show, I'm going to figure it's because they pooped their pants and are afraid to stand up". To which one of the guys sitting next to usstood up and yelled out something to the effect of "we're sitting down because you f****** suck you fat f****** n***** now get your fat sorry a** offof the stage so we can see Public Enemy". I don't even know what D's reaction was because I about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard,thankfully he didn't play much longer as I recall.

DamokuNaSens

how come orch 3 isnt on the interactive site for va beach?

SoleWoman - are you looking at the livenation interactive map? for some reason you cant check out the 3d view of orchestra except for orch 2 and i dont knowwhy the section isnt up there.

look at the this link http://www.nissanpavilion.com/flash/launchwindow-main.html

its the same exact layout for va beach but we dont have a section 3 just a lawn. orchestra 3 is up front and on the left of the stage if you looking at thestage.

if you still think that theres something wrong, you can always call ticketmaster and have them verify it for you. lemme know if you still having troublespotting it.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

^ WOW...that was yall? LOL! i remember that...he sounded real offended that yall were sitting down....thats crazy..

but yea ticketmaster is weird...sometimes shows will be sold out and then u check it and a few tickets are back up there like a week later....

yeah that was us....i knew that was going to happen ..i had a feeling...i was going to get up to but i asked her...and she said not right now....so i didntjust wanna leave her sitting...2 minutes later off goes the music and down comes his shades with his eyes on us..
ohwell.gif

but i feel him as an artist i wouldnt want you sitting....
mad.gif

Finally got tickets after all this trouble with my debit card. Seats are nothing to scream about. They're in the center at lEAST. Not close at all. But notlawn either. Oh well.

Originally Posted by doj3858

I got my tickets. Section 102 Row R...seats 24-25. Anybody else going to the VA Beach show?

i would be. if i wasn't going outta town. i'll be there for the brooks n dunn concert, but not kanye. damnit. at least i get to work one concertbefore i go outta town.

i work in the VIP area too. i think i'd make more tips with a country concert anyway. even though kanye is more than possible a sold out show...

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

^^ wats so special bout vip? free drinks?

nah. well, its possible, if u know the managers. VIP is jus a seperate area where u can get away from the crowd. its basically like an outdoor"restuarant". a place to chill in between acts. the food is also different in the VIP club, as well as TONS more liquor/beer choices[4 bars].

this release was insanely tricky... i just knew i was going to get orchestra seats from ticketmaster.. but it "appeared" that they sold out.. so iwound up getting 201 row A.... then my girl hits me like 10:50 like she bought some more tickets.. ORCH 2 ... she got them from live nation... they had all theorchestra seats.. and thats why they did not show up in ticketmaster...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jupeezy

yeah that was us....i knew that was going to happen ..i had a feeling...i was going to get up to but i asked her...and she said not right now....so i didnt just wanna leave her sitting...2 minutes later off goes the music and down comes his shades with his eyes on us..
ohwell.gif

but i feel him as an artist i wouldnt want you sitting....
mad.gif

You should've told 'ol fruit basket Kanye that she was pregnant and if there was a problem with that to come off stage and that y'all could talkabout it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom