Kanye, NERD, Lupe Tour

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

this release was insanely tricky... i just knew i was going to get orchestra seats from ticketmaster.. but it "appeared" that they sold out.. so i wound up getting 201 row A.... then my girl hits me like 10:50 like she bought some more tickets.. ORCH 2 ... she got them from live nation... they had all the orchestra seats.. and thats why they did not show up in ticketmaster...

yea i got 4 orchestra tickets from ticketmaster... what row did you get?

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jupeezy

^ WOW...that was yall? LOL! i remember that...he sounded real offended that yall were sitting down....thats crazy..

but yea ticketmaster is weird...sometimes shows will be sold out and then u check it and a few tickets are back up there like a week later....

yeah that was us....i knew that was going to happen ..i had a feeling...i was going to get up to but i asked her...and she said not right now....so i didnt just wanna leave her sitting...2 minutes later off goes the music and down comes his shades with his eyes on us..
ohwell.gif

but i feel him as an artist i wouldnt want you sitting....
mad.gif

You should've told 'ol fruit basket Kanye that she was pregnant and if there was a problem with that to come off stage and that y'all could talk about it
laugh.gif
yeah like that would of passed....she looked far from anthing near being pregnant....no haps

i am in row U... i copped 2 tixs (me & wifey) super late from LN for the Nissan show... i had row 201 row A from TM.. but sold those to my homegirl...

Back
Top Bottom