Kanye rocking White/Cement IV Retros? Vol. Imma let you finish...

wake up people these are the 99 retros if theres were the retros for 2010 we would have known somethin bout them cummin out next year by now b4 anybody got hands on them esp if its a rapper or mike himself .

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

THOSE ARE NOT 99 RETROS I REPEAT THOSE ARE NOT 99 RETROS.......the tounge on the 99 retros have a red jump man...and those square lace holders there should be 4 black all in total on the sneaker.....two at the bottom an two at the top......the sneaker kanye is rocking has a black jumpman...and only the 2 bottom lace holders are black not the top..... Check these 99 retros http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-459-3-air-jordan-4-retro-white-black-cement.aspx

Sorry pal, he does not have the top lace holders laced. The wings are loose. They are there though. And the jumpman is clearly red. 99 IVs all the way, andthey are not fake. Ive never seen fake IV's with the correct shade of cement, and His pair has the correct shade.
grin.gif

And Kanye is still a Douche Dragon

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I cut the plastic heel pull off cus they were cutting my leg playing ball, I dont ball in them any more tho.
I am glad I am not the only one! I did it on my black pair and all my friends called me crazy...but it did a number on the back of my heel. Ithurt like a m0f0!

Originally Posted by El Bro

And the jumpman is clearly red.
Agreed

wvbjsw.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

99 IVs all the way, and they are not fake. Ive never seen fake IV's with the correct shade of cement, and His pair has the correct shade.
grin.gif
And agreed as well! The only way we will be able to tell is if we get to see the netting to see if its on an angle or not. And also thetell-tale "Nike Air" on the back!

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

<-- plenty of 99's floatin around in that condition or even better.
Exactly mine are better, they look brand new and their are plenty just as new.

To hell with the kicks... Man would I like to be behind Amber Rose......If i hit that i would rock a pair of grape 5s while im doin it...lol.. the stuff dreamsare made of

I'm just glad to see kanye wearing something normal. 99% of the %*@@ he wears is just plain wack! And to top it off he is totally annoying. He needs tojust go away!

Nike made a signature shoe specifically for Kanye. Don't you think Nike has the ability to remake any shoe they want at any time? They do it all the timefor those charity auctions.

That girl looks like a bad blowjob, can't hate on the retro cement 4's though. Makes me almost desperate enough to cop the fusion cements.

LOL

We will be seeing these release next year. If Jordan brand decides to push the release date then we may see them as late as November of 2010

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT JUST LIKE THE AJKO AND THE BRED IV, WE WILL SEE MANY HEADS SELL THEIR 99' PAIR BEFORE THEY LOOSE VALUE. LOL

EXPECT TO SEE SOME RETROS WITH NO JUMPMAN SIGNS TOO.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom