Kanye slaps Keri Helson Vol. Letterman: How Do You Get Away With It?

BUT UGLY!!

STOP IT! U JUST WANT ATTENTION.

AT THE VERY LEAST SHE'S CUTE!!

*agreed she's hyped up, but who isnt these days?*

Originally Posted by Rafool

nerd.gif

hu2jj6.jpg

Decisions decisions
devil.gif
Lauren! Off top

Keri Hilson would look soo much better if she didnt have a weird hairstyle everytime u see her

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Rafool

nerd.gif

hu2jj6.jpg

Decisions decisions
devil.gif
Lauren! Off top

Keri Hilson would look soo much better if she didnt have a weird hairstyle everytime u see her

i saw lauren at the encino ralphs recently haha lookin gross and sloppy but yes lauren is cuter than that helmet wearing fee.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

CashmereThought96 wrote:

gberdin wrote:

keri hilson is so ugly to me she looks like a dirty child

Co-sign im very suprised NTers like her thats so weird to me
with there high standards.. im not saying she is ugly but she isnt something to take a second look at....

I wish there was a smiley for the face im making at this post. This *@#%%? this *@#%%? this dude that had all them crusty zulu nation gettin it
crackins?

Lol yea ok lets not speak on my past lets speak o my present lets speakof the better broad better automobile.. lol lets talk about 18 and about cause from 18 and above i messed with 8's and above and got a dime on my side solets move move on...and not to brag but youwere prolly one of the dudes we talked about back in the day when we said YOUR NOT SMASHING

man i clicked this thread with the quicks thinking it was something serious...

he slapped that, cause he tapped that.

moving on.

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

Ppl here got some real bad taste. I'm talking about the ones that are puttin Keri down of course.
I mean each to their own, but y'all talkin like you've bagged 10 Kim K's in your lifetime behind your computer screens.
Cmon now.

smh.gif

Exactly!!!

Never said she was the best out there, but she is a 9.5 at the minimum. This is like calling Halle Berry ugly.

You youngins kill me sometimes.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

CashmereThought96 wrote:

gberdin wrote:

Co-sign im very suprised NTers like her thats so weird to me
with there high standards.. im not saying she is ugly but she isnt something to take a second look at....
I wish there was a smiley for the face im making at this post. This *@#%%? this *@#%%? this dude that had all them crusty zulu nation gettin it
crackins?

Lol yea ok lets not speak on my past lets speak o my present lets speak of the better broad better automobile.. lol lets talk about 18 and about cause from 18 and above i messed with 8's and above and got a dime on my side so lets move move on...and not to brag but youwere prolly one of the dudes we talked about back in the day when we said YOUR NOT SMASHING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

i agree. you dont have to apologize to these lames that think its their opinion or nothing

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

man i clicked this thread with the quicks thinking it was something serious...

he slapped that, cause he tapped that.

moving on.
keri seems like a freak
devil.gif
devil.gif

i bet ye smashed his girl and her at the same time

Back
Top Bottom