Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

damn kid got paid
mean.gif

The guy Kanye West  beat up in the waiting room  of a Beverly Hills chiropractor hit the jackpot ... scoring a settlement of MORE THAN $250,000 ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the negotiations tell us ... the young man who allegedly hurled racial epithets at Kim earlier this month has agreed to the civil settlement and now feels satisfied enough that he does NOT want to go forward with a criminal prosecution.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the D.A. has not decided whether to charge Kanye with battery. The reality is ... there's almost no chance of that happening.  First, the D.A. now has an uncooperative victim.  Second, the victim's alleged racial epithets will not sit well with the jury.  And there are probably lots of Kanye fans in the jury pool.

We're told during the settlement negotiations the victim's demand soared to the upper 6 figures, so $250K is just a fraction.

sad that this happened....dude calls kanyes girl an n-word lover....gets hit by kanye....gets 250k. What ever happened to "boys will be boys". Dude deserved to get pummeled :smh: :smh:

im gonna start to track this dudes every move and just shout racist terms at him..not even going to use the played out ones.

im just going to make em up on the spot.

maybe i can ask some of his stalkers like that creepy mark guy from the yeezy thread/KTT,

dude would post about flying to multiple cities just to be where he was at ...
sick.gif

sad that this happened....dude calls kanyes girl an n-word lover....gets hit by kanye....gets 250k. What ever happened to "boys will be boys". Dude deserved to get pummeled :smh: :smh:

And he did... 30 times. The kid knew he would come up! Kanye needs to be smarter than that. Now he's a quarter mill short.

Last edited:

And he did... 30 times. The kid knew he would come up! Kanye needs to be smarter than that. Now he's a quarter mill short.

lets be real...you see the pic up there of him gigling with the coat over his head....he didn't get punched 30 times unless 29 of them were body shots :lol:

Thats wild dude got paid :x

Unless dude is a skinhead im sure his social life has been **** since this

Last edited:
kim should sue for emotional distress and say that she felt threatened.

if she has any intelligence whatsoever she would get a high powered lawyer, like that lady with the small mouth thats always on the media circuit and sue his ***.

make that money back and make sure he doesn't enjoy a dime. sue for lawyer fees too.

lets be real...you see the pic up there of him gigling with the coat over his head....he didn't get punched 30 times unless 29 of them were body shots :lol:

Let's be real... you wouldn't be smiling if came up with $250,000?

Let's be real... you wouldn't be smiling if came up with $250,000?

Of course i would...but if i got punched 30 times....by a grown man...my face would be a disfigured mess

:smh: 'ye knew the minute he put his hands on the kid he had to cough up some dough. He shoulda made it worth while and knocked the kids teeth out

these are kanye wests fists though, they are soft and feel like soft pillows fluffing your face.

dude kept hearing cash registers after every punch.

I would honestly love to hear the FULL story for this because something just isn't adding up. Dude had no damage on his face and instigated the assault and kanye took the L

I would honestly love to hear the FULL story for this because something just isn't adding up. Dude had no damage on his face and instigated the assault and kanye took the L
he got paid for the publicity..

everyone was standing up for kanye for defending his woman and not tolerating the harrassment.

it was a nice way to get people on his side since all we were hearing about was his rants about nike and how hes a god ETC..

im sure this will also be on keeping up with kardashians.

250K is chump change to these people, probably E!'s money too.

he got paid for the publicity..

everyone was standing up for kanye for defending his woman and not tolerating the harrassment.

it was a nice way to get people on his side since all we were hearing about was his rants about nike and how hes a god ETC..

im sure this will also be on keeping up with kardashians.

250K is chump change to these people, probably E!'s money too.

Makes perfect sense. His BM is the queen of PR stunts. Wouldn't even be surprised if the story was fabricated and they staged the whole thing

Time to get ignorant and catch up with wayne.

I feel his punches won't hurt that much

Wayne and baby got goons tho to do they work

a guy who goes to my gym sells ringside tickets for mayweathers last 6 fights costing in the 6 figure range and baby is one of his clients and dude is str8 shady everytime the guy i knows sells em to him

Makes perfect sense. His BM is the queen of PR stunts. Wouldn't even be surprised if the story was fabricated and they staged the whole thing

[COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]Nt'ers using their brain :pimp:.. These people only matter if you're PAYING them attention. Without your energy, they are nothing. Now I'm not saying this is "fake".. however, you have to consider that option. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

word is they only paid out to save money

pretty sure they woulda won in court but when factoring in legal expenses for such a high profile case

they decided the settlement was a cheaper option

heard the kid is also a known scumbag

He can just look at it as a very expensive speeding ticket seeing as Yeezy probably never has to pay for a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom