Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

laugh.gif
@ Kanye and HOV defenders

I don't think there's a collection of people who get their jimmies rustled like yall.
beliebers or taylor swift fans...but i agree with you to some degree 

Why does it matter that the person is 18? I'm not really for violent reactions over words but in general anybody can get washed for talking reckless and disrespecting another person.
Because being 18 makes him an adult in the eyes of the law. Wash a 15 year old for disrespecting. You'll quickly learn why it matters.
What are you talking about? Since when is assault okay if you're 18 and legal? You seem to be missing the point of why I asked what I asked. He's of age so why specify he's 18? If dude was 25 would that be reflected in the title? What I'm saying is it doesn't matter or is necessary.

Only difference I can see if it was a 15 year old is how more hilarious this story would've been and the title then would be VERY different.

Last edited:
If I saw Kanye (EVERYBODY knows he doesn't know how to deal with his emotions) i'd try to get a rile out of him too...

EASY payday :pimp:

Kanye Kardashian needs to be smarter...

It's people that think like this, that are the downfall of America...entitlement.

What are you talking about? Since when is assault okay if you're 18 and legal? You seem to be missing the point of why I asked what I asked. He's of age so why specify he's 18? If dude was 25 would that be reflected in the title? What I'm saying is it doesn't matter or is necessary.

Only difference I can see if it was a 15 year old is how more hilarious this story would've been and the title then would be VERY different.
i never said assault was ok.

& for headlines. an 18 year old is technically an adult in our society but people still consider them kids. so pointing this out in the headlines is a great way to grab peoples attention. and its obviously working because several people here have pointed out that ye is entirely too old to be getting involved in something like this, esp with someone that young.

& for headlines. an 18 year old is technically an adult in our society but people still consider them kids. so pointing this out in the headlines is a great way to grab peoples attention. and its obviously working because several people here have pointed out that ye is entirely too old to be getting involved in something like this, esp with someone that young.
So at what age are you too old to be getting be throwing punches at a stranger who said a word to you?

It's irrelevant. Dude hurls racial slurs at his fiance and about him for no real reason, celeb washes him. The guy being 18 or any other age doesn't matter

If assault isn't okay I don't see why you're bringing up that attacking a 15 year old is something will matter as if assault on anyone at any age is a different situation. Like I said comprehension problems.

It's irrelevant. Dude hurls racial slurs at his fiance and about him for no real reason, celeb washes him. The guy being 18 or any other age doesn't matter

If assault isn't okay I don't see why you're bringing up that attacking a 15 year old is something will matter as if assault on anyone at any age is a different situation. Like I said comprehension problems.
lol bless your heart.

im not saying that his age matters to me, only that it is specified by the media as a way to grab peoples attention.

and who said assault wasnt ok? i can think of a few good reasons to assault someone right now.

the borderline racism and reaches for reps in here is amazing. 
i dont see why people are tripping period. strip away that theyre both famous. an adult, verbally attacked a man's wife. much less, attacked her with racist terms aimed at the husband. that DESERVES some sort of retaliation. you dont let your lady get treated that way, ESPECIALLY in such a hateful racist manner. its not to be tolerated.

if this was between 3 regular people itd be on worldstar and everyone would be saying he did the right thing. dont wanna hear it

lol bless your heart.
LOL
im not saying that his age matters to me
I didn't say that either.
only that it is specified by the media as a way to grab peoples attention.
I'm saying it really doesn't and is irrelevant.
and who said assault wasnt ok? i can think of a few good reasons to assault someone right now.
Yeah you missed the point and seem to be arguing just to argue.

I mean the kid deserved it but we live in a society where we can't go around beating people up cuz they hurled racial slurs at us and especially if you're a celebrity

Can't blame kanye for his reaction but by this point he should have a few goons kept around to do his dirty work in situations like this.

Problem gets solved and his money doesn't get touched by some clown trying to sue.

him assaulting an 18 year old sounds a little bit more provocative than him assaulting a middle-aged man. maybe the ones that think otherwise are really young ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom