.:: Kanye West - Flashing Lights (Deleted Version) ::.

1st version was hot. This version is GARBAGE. Good move scrappin' this #%!. I got better things to do then watch some boney +*$ white gurl throughout awhole video.

yall think this is good?
laugh.gif

this sucks.

^the og didnt... this is different... and its not in slow motion... if the other video wasnt focused on a bad broad the whole time nobody would care about iteither... like somebody said artisticly this a million times better... the other video was beyond stupid...

both kinda sucked but i liked the first one better. the whole random james bond connection he made was better than this. this is what everyone expected. andrita > this chick

Hmmm...I liked the concept and the still-image technique but overall the story (if there was one) was boring. If there were more action to the video then itwould've been amazing. I thought the whole still-image thing was pretty dope as the song is named "Flashing Lights" possibly alluding to thepaparazzi.

1. this video SUCKED
2. Kanye west tries way to hard to appear all artsy
3. He should just film himself doing this in concert and use that footage instead.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

1. this video SUCKED
2. Kanye west tries way to hard to appear all artsy
3. He should just film himself doing this in concert and use that footage instead.

But that's part of the reason why all the cool kids like him.

I think everyone who is griping about the video doesn't understand it ..

I thought this vid was pretty kool. Got a little boring though.

One more version to go, Ye' said he filmed three.

So i'm assuming its this one:

This was the kind of video I was expecting for Flashing Lights though it did get redundant in the middle. The first video was disappointing at first viewing,but realizing how Kanye/Spike Jones was able to tell a story in one sequential shot was amazing but that was too short of a video. Plus Rita G > Version 2chick.

Anyways, result so far: Version 1 > Version 2.

Can't wait to see version 3.

i liked this one better but like said previously, its not a good Video that will get played.

The video made little to no sense. And also like the first video, the girl is hot....this one just happens to be the whole song.

Back
Top Bottom