Kanye West - Flashing Lights [Video]

If you would read anything it is just a teaser. That is not the finished product.
indifferent.gif

Pretty sure I just heard the whole song in that garbage video. Wouldn't a teaser be like the intro to the song or something? I'm not buying it.
tired.gif

3106_19715ba369d68a5d460a2c3d5d6f4c49.png

Then again, maybe you're right...I saw no sign of this scene in that video.

If it's only a "teaser"...why taint such a nice song with such a strange but dumb video?
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure I just heard the whole song in that garbage video. Wouldn't a teaser be like the intro to the song or something? I'm not buying it.
tired.gif

There's at least a minute missing from the song...that's not the whole thing

Word. Plus, the way it ended...It screamed teaser. I have a feeling dude is playin the whole net. This'll prolly be one of those movie vids that's like8 minutes long that'll be nominated for vid of the year...

Or not.

I've seen nothing on BET at all.
Not even 106.

And this whole internet 'teaser' fiasco

Something makes me feel like something suddenly happened last minute behind-the-scenes that messed up everything...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Word. Plus, the way it ended...It screamed teaser. I have a feeling dude is playin the whole net. This'll prolly be one of those movie vids that's like 8 minutes long that'll be nominated for vid of the year...

Or not.

That would be hot if he did that.....cause this +#++ got me disappointed....

and of course 99% of everybody on his blog sayin it's the greatest thing since sliced bread

Originally Posted by ZSong

I've seen nothing on BET at all.
Not even 106.

And this whole internet 'teaser' fiasco

Something makes me feel like something suddenly happened last minute behind-the-scenes that messed up everything...

Well TRL premiered the video and everything

^The TRL factor just 'thickens' the plot

Kanye holding back the video for at least a week because he PROMISED it to BET

last night I saw a commercial on BET that said "all day tomorrow, the world premiere for Kanye Flashing Lights"

next thing you know,
BET doesn't play the video at ALL (to my knowledge, and I would assume that 106 would have played it but they didn't)

and yet
TRL on MTV...NOT BET...plays the video.

Like I said,
some crazy corporate business stuff is goin on that nobody knows about,
and may never know about

unless Kanye addresses it himself in his blog...or some interview...

Man, Y'all can have the video. I just saw him perform this live last night at Common's concert. He tore down the roof with this song and Can't TellMe Nothing.

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

what the hell is that crap jayjunkie?
SMH at you calling that crap.

And yea, idk if 'Ye is playin everybody. He just posted the same vid up on his blog.

But now that I think about it, he went to some foreign country to shoot THAT, got a badass director to shoot THAT, the picture of the girl running, one minuteshorter than the original song, they way he kept hyping up the vid, there's just gotta be something missing here.

if u listen closely to da lyrics and watch the video come along then you will realize that this in fact is a masterpiece by da man Kanye..... this isnt a songthat you just club to... it is actually a song that expresses how he gets caught up with his woman

Back
Top Bottom