Kanye West - Flashing Lights [Video]

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's not forget Yeezy mad at MTV anyway

after the awards show... could be just messing with MTV

Originally Posted by EG47

Man, if this the official video..

Kanye did Dwele wrong..cuz the homie Dwele definitely needs to get some TV exposure through this track.

same thing i was thinking...
smh.gif

how come ain't no blood squirtin outta 'ye
laugh.gif
smh.gif

if it sucks at least make it look realistic...

and how you gonna burn some #%+$ and throw the lighter above the back style
roll.gif

but i guess as long as its not the official vid...and yes, chick is mad fine.

Whoa, some people are waaaaaay too upset over something like this. I worked on this video, and it's not the whole thing. I posted pics last week of theshoot for this part of the video. Don't know when the finished product will be released, but some of you need to calm down.

And to dude ^^^^^^^ that was a zippo lighter, and it actually lit the fire when she tossed it over her shoulder. We used A LOT of gas and lighter fluid, but itdid light.

Originally Posted by LayzieLou21

Whoa, some people are waaaaaay too upset over something like this. I worked on this video, and it's not the whole thing. I posted pics last week of the shoot for this part of the video. Don't know when the finished product will be released, but some of you need to calm down.

And to dude ^^^^^^^ that was a zippo lighter, and it actually lit the fire when she tossed it over her shoulder. We used A LOT of gas and lighter fluid, but it did light.

I missed them can you post those pics again?

eek.gif
That woman is bad.

But, would that shovel business actually kill a person, if that's what the audience is supposed to assume happened (that he was killed)? I could see itbruising and maybe even cutting Kanye up...but I don't think that would kill a man.

Originally Posted by LayzieLou21

Whoa, some people are waaaaaay too upset over something like this. I worked on this video, and it's not the whole thing. I posted pics last week of the shoot for this part of the video. Don't know when the finished product will be released, but some of you need to calm down.

And to dude ^^^^^^^ that was a zippo lighter, and it actually lit the fire when she tossed it over her shoulder. We used A LOT of gas and lighter fluid, but it did light.

Glad that it's not the whole video

Hmm, there was no blood on the shovel, so im assuming kanye didn't die in the video. So maybe there is a part two.

I'd post more pics of shorty but I don't want to get banned. Wonder where Ye found her.....damn.

don't know why you all are so mad, %*! is pretty ill:

- the visuals are very sharp & appealing (the landscape, the ride, SHORTY!!).

- the idea of the musical artist not lip-syncing their song in their video is pretty rare/unique.

- last, bet you didn't predict those violent shovel-jabs @ the end.

i'm thinking SOME of you just don't understand the concept of art.

i'm curious of how 'ye will unveil the rest of the video to the masses & of how the story of the vid unfolds.

Back
Top Bottom