Kanye West - Flashing Lights [Video]

laugh.gif
@ thinking this is some sort of artistic/visual/contemporary whateverconcept video.

If dude really wanted to express his artistry, he'd make an artistic song, to make a video for.

Not a song like 'Flashing Lights,' which is a banger.

Bottomline, IF this is the video, it's trash.

That one joint with that Adam Levine, THAT was an artisic video.

Not this.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ thinking this is some sort of artistic/visual/contemporary whatever concept video.

If dude really wanted to express his artistry, he'd make an artistic song, to make a video for.

Not a song like 'Flashing Lights,' which is a banger.

Not this.

riiiiight...

laugh.gif
@ baby thinking it's not... tell that to peeps who worked on thevideo, like dude who posted those "behind the scene" pics.

Stop making excuses, you guys are starting to sound stupid. Just like everyone that was like "his Grammy jacket was ill!" when it was a STAGECOSTUME... it's almost like saying "
eek.gif
at what that Power Ranger is wearing! Where can I cop?"

I just noticed something. How the hell did she get out of the car and the brake lights were still on until she got like ten feet away from the car....?? Likeright when the kick comes in the brake lights turn off.... that was weird.

Hmmm... thinking about it some more, could flashing lights be about a stripper/a strip club...?

Not this.
which one? both videos were mediocre IMO... if ur talkin about the cartoon one
laugh.gif
ur taste must be similar to my 7 year old nephew, he liked that video too... andthe other video with the moving furniture, its cool but its been done before..

bottom line is, this video may not appeal to everyone and im sure kanye understands that... one, he made it for those of us who can comprehend its artisticmessage, and two he likes the controversy, basically yall are makin the video more famous by hatin on it
pimp.gif

im not a big kanye fan.... but this vid isnt even THAT bad.
the way you guys are getting angry about this, you'd think kanye disrespected your family
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Stop making excuses, you guys are starting to sound stupid. Just like everyone that was like "his Grammy jacket was ill!" when it was a STAGE COSTUME... it's almost like saying "
eek.gif
at what that Power Ranger is wearing! Where can I cop?"

I for one like the power ranger uniforms. I often dreamt of being one as a child, so you sir have insulted me... Naw just kidding, but man you seem to takethis stuff serious in your statement.

LOL @ dudes throwing statements like "this is art", "kanye is artistic", and "yall don't understand the concept".
laugh.gif

LMAO, yall dudes STAY reaching, its a basic video and its rather boring. I can't imagine myself watching this more than ONE time.....if you think this isart you need to re-evaluate your concept of it b\c ya'll don't know what the hell your talking about. Your just blinded by the fact that its Kanye, andgod forbid he makes a mediocre video.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

I just noticed something. How the hell did she get out of the car and the brake lights were still on until she got like ten feet away from the car....?? Like right when the kick comes in the brake lights turn off.... that was weird.

That is because I was driving. We had to split the drivers seat because Rita G can't drive a car that is manual. This was that last of maybe, 5 or 6takes, and I am suprised editing didn't catch it. Shame on them !!!

my $.02:

this would have been better as a photo shoot / not as a video.

at this point, you either hate/love 'ye .. so its really a win/win cause he got everyone talking about this vid.

I'm starting to think this N__ Ye' is a marketing genius. Imagine if he just dropped the video. There would have been about 4-5 pages of
pimp.gif
and anoccasional hater/debater and that would've been it. But look now. 6 pages of pure speculation of whether this is the actual video and how bad it is. Also,with inside info that the actual video isn't even out yet.

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

if u listen closely to da lyrics and watch the video come along then you will realize that this in fact is a masterpiece by da man Kanye..... this isnt a song that you just club to... it is actually a song that expresses how he gets caught up with his woman

kneepads.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

if u listen closely to da lyrics and watch the video come along then you will realize that this in fact is a masterpiece by da man Kanye..... this isnt a song that you just club to... it is actually a song that expresses how he gets caught up with his woman

kneepads.jpg
roll.gif

At first, i had the W t F expression but the second vid is not that bad nor that good. i really don't know what to think
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom