Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Man E

She is not average, average is 5/10 - 7/10. 
She is at least 7.5-8 out of 10, which makes her above average.

The girl ninjahood posted is about a 5.5/10 

Now these are 8.5s and up

x3a58j.jpg

28u4o61.jpg

x3m28.jpg

nothing to do with race...

Thread/ 

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Maybe since we are exposed to European models so often after a while they all start to become the average or the same to some people.
I think she's adorable.

* Clap Gif *

I completely agree for YEARS now this has been the problem. There are so many supermodels out there that are basically not all that. They all look the same skinny, no curves, without makeup they look extra regular. Nothing
eek.gif
 about them but the media constantly potrays them as the most sexiest women in the world thats far from the truth. Kate Moss, Gisele Bunchen, Miranda Kerr are all average. They bring nothing to the table exept for what we have seen for the last 50 years. The overhyping of extra regular chicks. 

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Maybe since we are exposed to European models so often after a while they all start to become the average or the same to some people.
I think she's adorable.

* Clap Gif *

I completely agree for YEARS now this has been the problem. There are so many supermodels out there that are basically not all that. They all look the same skinny, no curves, without makeup they look extra regular. Nothing
eek.gif
 about them but the media constantly potrays them as the most sexiest women in the world thats far from the truth. Kate Moss, Gisele Bunchen, Miranda Kerr are all average. They bring nothing to the table exept for what we have seen for the last 50 years. The overhyping of extra regular chicks. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ninjahood keeps it real

but dudes stay tryna discredit him

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into that Notion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

Yeah thats true. The chick looks real good but you can go to the mall and find white girls that look just as good. Thats not a knock on her but its true.

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into that Notion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

Yeah thats true. The chick looks real good but you can go to the mall and find white girls that look just as good. Thats not a knock on her but its true.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie dude in NYC, she's prolly ehhh ........ cute but not a head turner but out here where I am now, it would be like the last raindrop 
4730970814_7a1860294e.jpg
just trickled down her #!* .......... The famine out here is no joke

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

After a second look, her face isn't really all that. She only looks good in motion, not in photos. Skinny white girls that actually have a pretty face = holy grail. I prefer my women slim and in shape. Its just preference.
what?!?!?

our whole lives are in motion. I dnt get.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie dude in NYC, she's prolly ehhh ........ cute but not a head turner but out here where I am now, it would be like the last raindrop 
4730970814_7a1860294e.jpg
just trickled down her #!* .......... The famine out here is no joke

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

After a second look, her face isn't really all that. She only looks good in motion, not in photos. Skinny white girls that actually have a pretty face = holy grail. I prefer my women slim and in shape. Its just preference.
what?!?!?

our whole lives are in motion. I dnt get.

Originally Posted by roboski

oh so because she's a dique "hood rat"  she's average huh? i get it now....if she was a surburb white girl she'd be anything but average...meanwhile Amber Rose is a ADMITTED south philly hood rat  her whole life and she blows da doors off that white chick..but

because they come from da bottom and not from affluent communities they just "average" regardless of how much BETTER they look then this white broad....
grin.gif

i see what time this is in here...
eyes.gif

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post
N___ this right here, N____, N____, this right here...
eek.gif
Usually I'm the last one to reach, but this is true.
Only because it's something I've noticed on this board MAD times. 
laugh.gif
 So because she's an ex-stripper she can't LOOK better than that Upton chick? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

oh so because she's a dique "hood rat"  she's average huh? i get it now....if she was a surburb white girl she'd be anything but average...meanwhile Amber Rose is a ADMITTED south philly hood rat  her whole life and she blows da doors off that white chick..but

because they come from da bottom and not from affluent communities they just "average" regardless of how much BETTER they look then this white broad....
grin.gif

i see what time this is in here...
eyes.gif

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post
N___ this right here, N____, N____, this right here...
eek.gif
Usually I'm the last one to reach, but this is true.
Only because it's something I've noticed on this board MAD times. 
laugh.gif
 So because she's an ex-stripper she can't LOOK better than that Upton chick? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

*Cue Grandpa Simpson gif*
Not understanding what you don't understand. She isn't phat. She has some hooters yea, but come on now. Different cultures. Her phatness compared to what is in the city is like thinking Jimmer has a chance of averaging 30 in the NBA. Whole different beast.
Man you can't explain anything to these dudes. You already know whats good fam, take a walk through Arlington/Alexandria/Gtown and you'll see 500 chicks that look just like this Upton chick. 
But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown. 

Personally, I'd side with Amber, because her body is on point and she isn't ugly in the face at all. But this Upton girl is hella cute as well. So at the end of the day, !%%! taking sides, they're both nice on my eyes. 

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

*Cue Grandpa Simpson gif*
Not understanding what you don't understand. She isn't phat. She has some hooters yea, but come on now. Different cultures. Her phatness compared to what is in the city is like thinking Jimmer has a chance of averaging 30 in the NBA. Whole different beast.
Man you can't explain anything to these dudes. You already know whats good fam, take a walk through Arlington/Alexandria/Gtown and you'll see 500 chicks that look just like this Upton chick. 
But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown. 

Personally, I'd side with Amber, because her body is on point and she isn't ugly in the face at all. But this Upton girl is hella cute as well. So at the end of the day, !%%! taking sides, they're both nice on my eyes. 

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

100% Truth.  Great post champ.

ooooh thats shorty from sports illustrated swimsuit mag...yea she niiiice.

thought he was knockin over teyana taylor tho..

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

100% Truth.  Great post champ.

ooooh thats shorty from sports illustrated swimsuit mag...yea she niiiice.

thought he was knockin over teyana taylor tho..

Back
Top Bottom