Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ninjahood keeps it real

but dudes stay tryna discredit him

it is what it is
But when others keep it "real" it's a racial thing correct? Because others think the girls he posted are not as attractive as it's a race thing right. We ain't keeping it "real" if we say from our point of view the girls he posted are not as attractive as this Kate chick.. It's obvious everyone has their own preferences in females. Half the thread think this girl is super attractive while the other half think the girl is super average

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is
But when others keep it "real" it's a racial thing correct? Because others think the girls he posted are not as attractive as it's a race thing right. We ain't keeping it "real" if we say from our point of view the girls he posted are not as attractive as this Kate chick.. It's obvious everyone has their own preferences in females. Half the thread think this girl is super attractive while the other half think the girl is super average

A skinny white girl > a thick $++!$%@ ANYDAY
did dude really just write this tho?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into thatNotion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into thatNotion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

After a second look, her face isn't really all that. She only looks good in motion, not in photos. Skinny white girls that actually have a pretty face = holy grail. I prefer my women slim and in shape. Its just preference.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

After a second look, her face isn't really all that. She only looks good in motion, not in photos. Skinny white girls that actually have a pretty face = holy grail. I prefer my women slim and in shape. Its just preference.

I'm laughing at yall calling the black girl a !!*@ and a #@+*!@!.Yall clearly dont know that supermodels ho-there way to the top.There is a lotta slurpings,snorting,eating,drinking,screwing in the supermodel world.Anyway why are some of yall tryna call out Nters for not liking her by saying they get no buns and what not and have no life when yall pushing almost the same post number as them.We got folks who are straight up simping over this girl. She is alright nothing about her says she is a goddess or is the right girl is ridiculous.

I'm laughing at yall calling the black girl a !!*@ and a #@+*!@!.Yall clearly dont know that supermodels ho-there way to the top.There is a lotta slurpings,snorting,eating,drinking,screwing in the supermodel world.Anyway why are some of yall tryna call out Nters for not liking her by saying they get no buns and what not and have no life when yall pushing almost the same post number as them.We got folks who are straight up simping over this girl. She is alright nothing about her says she is a goddess or is the right girl is ridiculous.

Maybe since we are exposed to European models so often after a while they all start to become the average or the same to some people.
I think she's adorable.

Maybe since we are exposed to European models so often after a while they all start to become the average or the same to some people.
I think she's adorable.

Originally Posted by Man E

She is not average, average is 5/10 - 7/10. 
She is at least 7.5-8 out of 10, which makes her above average.

The girl ninjahood posted is about a 5.5/10 

Now these are 8.5s and up

x3a58j.jpg

28u4o61.jpg

x3m28.jpg

nothing to do with race...

Thread/ 

Back
Top Bottom