219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I still remember the thread this dude made about not being able pull any chicks.
laugh.gif
MAN-FAINTING.jpg

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
typical ninjahoodery

but yea theres a ton of uptons in nyc.
How could ya say this girl ugly… she a bad %*%+@%*… Smh @ not wanthing to hit it

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
typical ninjahoodery

but yea theres a ton of uptons in nyc.
How could ya say this girl ugly… she a bad %*%+@%*… Smh @ not wanthing to hit it

Originally Posted by cguy610

DC, stop playing stupid. Normal is what a woman should look/weigh according to her height. And no that girl isn't thick, she just has a fat butt. I posted a link to what thick is on the last page.

ok.... so are you basing what a women "should weigh" on BMI ?
If so, most of the girl's you are posting are technically overweight...obviously.

You are just shooting out your "personal" preference as what a women "should look/weigh"..... you have no objective standard

Like lookin at the NBA and saying... "6'5 thats not tall...  7'1 is tall...."

Both are tall compared to average height, but your personal opinion causes you to ignore the obvious.

Even when i compare the pic of a girl who you consider "thick" against the asian chick....

vcusly.png

DC, stop playing stupid. Normal is what a woman should look/weigh according to her height. And no that girl isn't thick, she just has a fat butt. I posted a link to what thick is on the last page.

If so, most of the girl's you are posting are technically overweight...obviously.

You are just shooting out your "personal" preference as what a women "should look/weigh"..... you have no objective standard

Both are tall compared to average height, but your personal opinion causes you to ignore the obvious.

Even when i compare the pic of a girl who you consider "thick" against the asian chick....

vcusly.png

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

vcusly.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

vcusly.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom